Fao Edliana + the other's at gov "15/8 11:00cet"

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

Lothandar wrote:Erm, single lullaby, ml9 pet, bard runs, druid bot heals, pet tanks? :D

That happened for me when I needed to get it for my hero, easy.
your great, can i be your friend.
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Aneline
Emerald Rider

Post by Aneline »

Lothandar wrote:It autosplits and is bg loot compatible
ok, wasent aware of that tbh, was told otherwise :(
will never forget when some random unguilded alt came in joined our bg and just picked up gov and and isnta ld logged, he got a 3 day ban and gov deleeted tho, but will never forget the feeling "this was on mid with aesir's blade gg", nice to know tho, will definatly not hesitate to invite anyone to group now :D
Mid/excal - Aneline, + more
Hib/Pryd - Aneline, + more
Alb/classic - Aneline, + more
:coffee2:

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

Scabs wrote:ah , GoV that artifact that turn some people into idiots. Only 1 I ever got was brought for me by a friend.

I dread to think whats gonna happen when I need to get my second one.
Couldn't have said it any better myself
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

Medjai
Emerald Rider

Post by Medjai »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Mkay, didnt know that....but speaking of parania, we actually did 3 pulls before he came so technically he stole it from us (yeah yeah, I know thats not what he did...but technically he did) it could be that he had just logged on too. Either way he should have recognized a couple of faces and realized that it was friendly people (especially the one - who ever it was again - who claimed to be his mate).

/Ankh
I was playing Sardine that day

well let me explain abit to u i was there along with Xianghua watching u guys failing for 1 whole hour on danos ok np u are there try to do but once u all died and released i pulled or did u want to wait u guys do it again? dont think u would have done the same. And the problem with inviting ppl i couldnt cause i had to alt/tab every 3 sec cause my comp barely can keep up with dual log and if i dont do that 1 of the accounts will crash and alt/tabing healing with druid and starting to invite ppl thats a lil to hard for me not that i didnt want to invite.
gonner O.o

Morphius
Emerald Rider

Post by Morphius »

hehe np guys - im just glad my first FAO is a good one :bggrin:

if ur around tomorow around 10:30 ill be there

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

Lothandar wrote:Erm, single lullaby, ml9 pet, bard runs, druid bot heals, pet tanks? :D

That happened for me when I needed to get it for my hero, easy.
Lull won't guarantee aggro 100% unfortunately as i've found out :p
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Medjai wrote:I was playing Sardine that day

well let me explain abit to u i was there along with Xianghua watching u guys failing for 1 whole hour on danos ok np u are there try to do but once u all died and released i pulled or did u want to wait u guys do it again? dont think u would have done the same. And the problem with inviting ppl i couldnt cause i had to alt/tab every 3 sec cause my comp barely can keep up with dual log and if i dont do that 1 of the accounts will crash and alt/tabing healing with druid and starting to invite ppl thats a lil to hard for me not that i didnt want to invite.
We didnt release. And you could have asked us if you could have joined OR if we wanted to join you. Now thats not so hard is it? You could have asked before pulling as you had noticed us doing it for a full hour.

Edit: also, we had just had reinforcements to the mission.

Edit2: Also, when you were done with the mob there really was nothing that stopped you from explaining your situation as we were standing right next to you.

Edit3: BUT as I said early I didnt mean to ruin a happy thread with whining/crying/qq/complains or what ever you wish to call it. So nm.

/Ankh

Medjai
Emerald Rider

Post by Medjai »

Ankh Morpork wrote:We didnt release. And you could have asked us if you could have joined OR if we wanted to join you. Now thats not so hard is it? You could have asked before pulling as you had noticed us doing it for a full hour.

Edit: also, we had just had reinforcements to the mission.

Edit2: Also, when you were done with the mob there really was nothing that stopped you from explaining your situation as we were standing right next to you.

Edit3: BUT as I said early I didnt mean to ruin a happy thread with whining/crying/qq/complains or what ever you wish to call it. So nm.

/Ankh
no cause on of ur grp mates started talking shit to me? then i didnt even bother ? and u didnt release? ohh i didnt saw any of u left there but i cba with explanations anymore...and join ur grp why when i can do it solo? and u had ur shot for 1 hour u failed that still doesnt make ur MOB dont really care if u had reinforcements or not
gonner O.o

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Medjai wrote:no cause on of ur grp mates started talking shit to me? then i didnt even bother ? and u didnt release? ohh i didnt saw any of u left there but i cba with explanations anymore...and join ur grp why when i can do it solo?
Cos of helping others ofc. Is that so hard to understand? And I was personally standing right next to you so dont give me that bullshit mate.

Edit: Oh well..You dont like me, I dont like you. No need to continue with this discussion imo.

/Ankh

Medjai
Emerald Rider

Post by Medjai »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Cos of helping others ofc. Is that so hard to understand? And I was personally standing right next to you so dont give me that bullshit mate.

Edit: Oh well..You dont like me, I dont like you. No need to continue with this discussion imo.

/Ankh
ohh yea and explanation? do i owe u an explanation why i did danos? no i guess not. And the part with u dont like me ...should i care? dont wanna be rude but we r not friends we dont know eachother so why should i care?
gonner O.o

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”