everz
Emerald Rider

Post by everz »

By the looks of it, it may aswell be called ToA Jnr :usp:
deleted/sold rip daoc

Sinnica
Emerald Rider

Post by Sinnica »

DR will probably be nice :) gamah wtf @ your sig, that cheap bitch :< thought you had more sense tbh!
Tindelelelel

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

DR sounds good- Mythic saying it's 1fg focussed and when Mythic says that it means you can do it solo with an ML9 pet or serv necro or well twinked tank char, I'm okay with that, means noobs still need to struggle to form groups for it whilst people who know wtf they're doing can still solo it :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Xest wrote:DR sounds good- Mythic saying it's 1fg focussed and when Mythic says that it means you can do it solo with an ML9 pet or serv necro or well twinked tank char, I'm okay with that, means noobs still need to struggle to form groups for it whilst people who know wtf they're doing can still solo it :p
Debilitates the reason for a no-toa server though (Have to see how much impact it will have on rvr)

Edit: According to mythic the items from there will rival artifacts. So you can guess :p

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Sinnica wrote:DR will probably be nice :) gamah wtf @ your sig, that cheap bitch :< thought you had more sense tbh!
shes expensive :(
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Hatsepsut
Emerald Rider

Post by Hatsepsut »

The free trial will give you the cats engine but not access to catacombs or the cats classes. For that you need to buy a cats key, which you can do from gamersloot.

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

Xest wrote:DR sounds good- Mythic saying it's 1fg focussed and when Mythic says that it means you can do it solo with an ML9 pet or serv necro or well twinked tank char, I'm okay with that, means noobs still need to struggle to form groups for it whilst people who know wtf they're doing can still solo it :p
as in "you will get rewarded once again for having a bb and a serv necro/ml9 petclass" ? :banana:
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Lothandar wrote:Debilitates the reason for a no-toa server though (Have to see how much impact it will have on rvr)

Edit: According to mythic the items from there will rival artifacts. So you can guess :p
Problem with artis tho imo was scrolls and levelling, don't think new items have that.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”