Ml1 to Ml10

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

I can't make Wed - but I can definitely come on Friday to ML3 - will get my pres done in anticipation.
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Radhoc
Emerald Rider

Post by Radhoc »

Will deffo join from ml3-10 and help out on ml1-2 with druid then :).
Radhoc Shaman
Radhoc Druid
Aelydha Infiltrator
Rad Blademaster
Rads Runemaster

Pelquinn Nightbreed
Emerald Rider

Post by Pelquinn Nightbreed »

What about prereqs, will you be doing those or just the bg parts?

Nejtun
Emerald Rider

Post by Nejtun »

this sounds nice , however ml1.4 has up to 45 mins re pop and is group credit only , same with a few other steps through the ML 1 -8 , just to let you know :)
Nejtun Eld ML10 Convoker
Mwa Enchanter ML10 Convoker
Nayten Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Qois Ranger ML10 Sojourner
Blam Dr00D ML10 Perfector
<Guildmaster Incorporated>
ChungalungaWarlock :O( fun for 5 minutes )
Coal Hunter
Natheh BD

Ocalinn
Emerald Rider

Post by Ocalinn »

will be there on all mls i can. and please dont do the presteps on the raids because some raids will take up to 6 or 7 hours then

Kabane
Emerald Rider

Post by Kabane »

we wil be doing the perregs but if anyone wants to get them done before hand thats not a prob .

Cheers Nejtun ill keep that in mind and sort something out before hand :-)

any advice is welcome guys so plz feel free to give it.

relic
Emerald Rider

Post by relic »

Great idea and something I've wanted to take part in... an uber rush. However, my only doubt lies with the fact that some pre-reqs have insane pop times and only give group credit. My question is how are you going to bypass this problem?

Kabane
Emerald Rider

Post by Kabane »

first find out what ones have what times then once i know everyone who already has them will be split from main grp then only the ppl that need them will be grped togeather and will do the steps
if more than one grp needs then depending on pop time well eather wait or if it Long then well carry on with other steps and come back to them.
Eg ml1.4 if more than one grp needs then well do that step first then do 1.1. 1.2 1.3 and then go back for 1.4
hopeful that should work out fine

relic
Emerald Rider

Post by relic »

I'd speak to Netjun and get a list of all the neccessary presteps. For example I think ML1.5(the solo step) would be an insane mess trying to do with about 40 people. Basically you should notify beforehand regarding all the easy, but time consuming for a raid pre-steps. This way it'll cut a lot of time off the overall raid and hopefully be less stress for you.

I'll still be there whatever the weather to see how it turns out though. Am looking forward to it. Good luck in your preperation. Ofc check http://www.visionofsages.net if you aren't already aware of it.

:cowgif:

Kabane
Emerald Rider

Post by Kabane »

cheers for your advice relic its been taken underconcideration as i work out the finer points of this raid :-)

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”