Dragon Respec stones, Goa's Responce

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Childofkhain
Emerald Rider

Post by Childofkhain »

On their death, Golestandt, Gjalpinulva, and Cuuldurach >>will<< drop Exerpise

/slap @ goa
Amedor wrote:I could imagine George Bush playing a Warlock
pikeh wrote:Britney Spears plays a bainshee.
Requiel wrote:It's not a bug, the encounter is designed to fail if you abuse the game mechanics... If you'd like to report yourself for cheating we'll investigate your problem.

Requiel

Post by Requiel »

Respec stones do not always drop, the loot tables for the dragons include a random chance for all items (including remains). This chance is very, very high but is not 100%. I checked it prior to giving the answer that I did, otherwise I would have granted the stones. The stones drop as a stack of 25 so only one item is generated and only one chance is checked to drop them. You won't ever get a number of stones that isn't either 0 or 25.

Penlid
Emerald Rider

Post by Penlid »

Reqiuel your lying out of your arse, award the respec stones, i'm awaiting response from CSR's of US servers, and i've also asked the biggest alliance on merlin if they are 100% and they said they are a 100% drop. ffs quit with the lying.
Inactive

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

I dont think its hard to give raidleader 25 respecs tbh.. but it does seem VERY strange

but all this bitching takes time, time you could get 25 stones in PoC :p
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Requiel

Post by Requiel »

Penlid wrote:Reqiuel your lying out of your arse, award the respec stones, i'm awaiting response from CSR's of US servers, and i've also asked the biggest alliance on merlin if they are 100% and they said they are a 100% drop. ffs quit with the lying.
Why would I lie? As I already said, if they were a guaranteed drop, I would have restored them. As it was I checked the drop table - which is something that no player or most US CSRs can do - to verify the information before I answered the RightNow query.

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Err Patch Notes speak clearly "Will" ain't "May" hence they WILL drop or Mythic lied in their patch notes.
Needless to say in 4 years of Daoc and countless Dragon Raids (both been on and heard of, if u remember Animist's fg farming it) i NEVER heard of Stones not dropped.
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

nibs
Emerald Rider

Post by nibs »

http://support.darkageofcamelot.com/kb/ ... php?id=750

Lifted directly from the website:

3. The dragons in each realm's mainland. On their death, Golestandt, Gjalpinulva, and Cuuldurach will drop Exerpise (full skill respec) and Exeregum (realm skill respec) Luminescent Stones. These stones can then be taken to the following NPC's:

Lifted from the bottom of the page

All information on this site is Copyright © 2005, Mythic Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.

random babble

Now; i weren't there, so i got no idea why im responding here. But this does make one wonder.

If you read that page you'll see it clearly state that from galladoria etc there is a 'chance' for stones to drop. Yet when it comes to the dragon... it 'will'.

Clearly you have the drop tables Requiel. But can you please contact Mythic and tell them not to publish false information.

I put this forth as unequivocal evidence of a reason for you to give the raid leader the stones. As stated by the game developer the dragons -will- drop stones. Now i realise this is just a game. And GOA are just a 'host'. But are you now going to sit there and tell me that we as members of the EU community; out of MYTHIC's way - are not subject to the same game rules as our american counter-parts?
Mid/Ava
Gwarp, 42, Savage, LGM AC
Grumblebum, 50, Spiritmaster, ML3
Nibkyrie, 48, Valk, 9xx Alch
Nibmedic, 50, Healer, ML9
Stumblebum, 50, Warrior, ML10

Killder
Emerald Rider

Post by Killder »

Dont see why Requiel would lie tbh.

It's probably less effort for him to restore the RA stones than it is to post here saying he cant.

Elferior
Emerald Rider

Post by Elferior »

req doesnt lie, the question is why mythic lies in the patch notes

kash
Emerald Rider

Post by kash »

Requiel wrote: You won't ever get a number of stones that isn't either 0 or 25.
http://www.auqb99.dsl.pipex.com/dragon_drops.jpg

Am i seeing things or did just 1 respec stone drop? im sure is says luminescent exerpise stone on that list :O, someone stole em all imo lol
Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Kashy RR6L8 ML10 Banelord BM
Kashy RR5L6 ML0 Enchanter
Blackland Skirmishers
Marlix RR5 ML5 Perfector Druid Buffbot

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”