More info on the upcoming patches/releases - from VN board

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Sugah
Emerald Rider

Post by Sugah »

Arcsalin wrote:Thanks but i'd rather not waste the plats and make a crafter tbh, think the money is more usefully put into something that has a lifespan rather than something fickle and that peeps change from day to day regarding templates. At least a crafter stands the test of time, i'd rather not waste my time in all that wasted xp either tbh.
Unless the new Epic armour and weapons are stupidly overpowered :p then who needs a crafter

The champion levels remind me so much of TOA and the statement from before toa was (master levels won't effect RVR and won't be overpowering) so the next paid for release says to me more grind.
Hib/Pry
Minewt - Eldritch - Tailor in Training
Mingle - Ranger - Fletcher in Training
Sugah - Vampiir - Alcoholic in Training
Arctura - Druid
Minuwt - Chanter

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Perhaps after two years of trying to get lgm on this server and then having to suffer a year of gimps pwning my cash because of one reason or another i might actually want one, and secondly they refered to 'armor and weapons' not alchemy and spellcrafting or even fletching for that matter :bump:

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

pikeh wrote:am i the only one that thinks releasing details this quickly after cata came out was a bit of a mistake? I myself have just got the impression that catacombs is somewhat oldschool compared to the new expansion, as it incorporates all the things cata hasnt. I know its still over a year away probably, but still seems a bit silly to say "heres whats coming in the new expansion, have fun playing cata's for another year without personal mounts and champion level's meights!!!111"
Like Lair said, Catacombs came out on US around 6months ago and details about it were out long before that, I personally was playing Catacombs around 8months ago in the beta so it's certainly not too soon - for us US players Catacombs is old news already.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

catacombs is le old! and catacomb content last for ~1week then its same old as everything else when it comes to pve.

and I refuse to use cata client cause it makes me sick!
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Minkyra
Emerald Rider

Post by Minkyra »

Scary, considering my thoughts on what i would like to see post under the new server types thread....

still looks interesting

Runsya
Emerald Rider

Post by Runsya »

can't wait to get my luwi on my horse! :noangel:
Runsya- rr7 Ranger :noangel: - Prydwen
Siktifil - rr5 Minstrel :cowgif: - Excalibur

having a break from the game...

Farils
Emerald Rider

Post by Farils »

actually this seems great. I can get some sort of CC at my zerk, aswell as some interupt dd's (like bd lifetap). man, can't wait for this expansion :p
Farils Hora rr11l0 ml10 Bard
Traktorlesben rr6l2 ml10 Ns
Surprisingly rr5l7 ml4 Eld
Faril rr8l8 ml10 berserk
Walkure rr5l5 ml10 valk
Surprising Death rr6l1 ml10 sm
Stefaen Sado rr5l3 ml10 bd
Traktorlesba rr6l6 ml5 sham
Jegerinnen rr4l6 ml2 hunter
Flares 5l3 ml1 wl

All with perfected ToA temps!

+48 bainshee@camlann
+46 theurg@ avalon

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

sounds quite fun imo ;)

But sometimes it feels like they are clueless how to fix old stuff and bugs... they just add more and more and hope to get away with it.
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

I want shield for my ranger :)

/Ankh

Sardine
Emerald Rider

Post by Sardine »

A warden with the Guard ability.....will be the ultimate BG class :p
gone...

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”