Ausernefert - lvl50 - rr5 - Mentalist
Horemheb - lvl50 - rr3 Chimp
Soulsistah - lvl50 - rr6 Vampz0r
Nebcheperure - lvl50 - rr6 Valewalker
Mayet - lvl50 - rr7 Hewo

Almas
Emerald Rider

Post by Almas »

duelling makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... not that there is much competition in druid vs druid fights for me... how much will the entry thingy be? and what rules will there be?

Caestar
Emerald Rider

Post by Caestar »

Aran_Thule wrote:Well Aran came 4th in the stealther championship (somehow) so f im around i would like to join in this.

Yes ive got what remain of the frontier fund and this is a nice idea to raise funds.

Any idea of the rules? personaly i think a dueling contest should mean solo, ie no outside help, ie buffbots.
you came fourth coz u did a sneaky on me m8 :) popped me when i wasnt ready :)

Revenge will be oh so sweet! :)

Caestar
Emerald Rider

Rules and Regs Teaser

Post by Caestar »

Will be an entry fee of 250 gold pieces. 25 gold goes to Aran/Kesxex for hib repair fund.

RVR Rules apply to all Chars. This means that anything goes...Realm abilities,procs charges etc etc. But there is a time limit on the dueling. Ie best of 3 rounds. You blow all your abilities on one fight, youll have nothing left for the second and possibly deciding fight. This is where pure skill and strategy come into it.

You miss the time of your fight...your out!

1 buffbot will buff all participents. There will be no damage shield,resists issued by the Buffbot. Self buffs are welcome but no mage user buffs are allowed on melee class users ie no m8ts sneakily throwing in a damage add or a warden bubble etc etc.

Myself and Rainola will Judge all of the fights.

All Contributions towards the total prize fund would be considered very generous.

Basically its going to be the same as the Stealther Dueling Championship we had last year but with all classes involved. Its going to be a lot of fun, emoting, Wind- ups , taunting your m8ts, and ultimately going for a drink and Screen Shot in the TNMB pub.

Will forward more details closer to the time so dont waste posts asking who, what, why, and when.

Now Sign your selves up stating your class.

Note more than one entry per person is allowed so long as that person enters 1 and no more than 1 representative per the class he is entering.

Asysh
Emerald Rider

Post by Asysh »

Well if "anything" goes and there's free buffs how can I resist ;)

Valewalker signing up.
Asysh Eccos RR5 Valewalker, ML10 Battlemaster
Acysh KeKe RR2 Mentalist, ML3 Warlord
Asysh Timpatik RR6 Cabalist, Pre-ToA [deleted]

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

Will pets be buffed too? ;)
Retired until further notice

Asysh
Emerald Rider

Post by Asysh »

^
|
| Was just gonna say its going to be a bit dull if folk just stun-nuke,nuke...
|

If thats the kind of clientele then I think I'll just leave it to who ever q-casts first or whichever stealther happens to proc his weapons quickest after PA :P
Asysh Eccos RR5 Valewalker, ML10 Battlemaster
Acysh KeKe RR2 Mentalist, ML3 Warlord
Asysh Timpatik RR6 Cabalist, Pre-ToA [deleted]

Nejtun
Emerald Rider

Post by Nejtun »

if this is all class entry , how is anybody supposed to beat a ML9+ chanter/eldritch ? melee will be dead before all the brittle guards are and as asysh said , it is going to be a fight to the quickcast for caster v csater :S , any thing planned for this kind of thing ?
Nejtun Eld ML10 Convoker
Mwa Enchanter ML10 Convoker
Nayten Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Qois Ranger ML10 Sojourner
Blam Dr00D ML10 Perfector
<Guildmaster Incorporated>
ChungalungaWarlock :O( fun for 5 minutes )
Coal Hunter
Natheh BD

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

my monies on Maeloch tbh, pet, stun rr5 ability hmmm & st
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

Still a possiblity they can resit stun and pull there own of or interupt with other spells/ methods. Hell if a ml9 chanter/ eldy gets unluky and ml0 chanter/eldy win cause of lucky resist then will make the finals more intresting for other class's ;).

Ill probly go as Ani or vamp, But i guess there will need to be some rules set on Ani pets ect ;p
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”