Greetings, Hibernia. :)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Welcome to Hib, i like this group setup tbh --->

Bard/Warden/2 Druid/Shield Hero for defence/2 Blademasters/1 Enchanter

Should be able to do nice damage this way, and even have defence for ur casters with the hero. Think u could maybe even drop 1 druid if u get the warden a heal spec, then take another tank instead of druid.
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Silverbirch
Emerald Rider

Post by Silverbirch »

Arcsalin wrote:Nothing wrong with rangers, but an fg of them will produce some rather comical results at times. I witnessed this on excal mid with an fg of hunters, was a rather odd sight to see as an xp group, i am sure they got to where they wanted to go in the end tho :>
hehe yeh I did the same on excal years ago. We had a group of 4 hunters, all with decent beast craft, and each had a charmed priest. We just pwnd Skona for about a week, until we got too high for the priests :) It was the funnest pve grp i've ever been in.
Now playing...

Midgard Glastonbury

Jemima, 'I see dead people'
Blencathra, pacifier
Helvelyn, Hoooge Twoll

-----
US ACCOUNTS...... Chanter ebayed, Druid Ebayed, Ranger for sale.....

-----
ON ICE... Hibernia Prydwen

Silverbirch Suela - Ranger

Anelille oftheValley - Enchantress

Flyagaric - Animist and mushroom abuser

Boofont Hairstylist - Druid

GM OF THE SYLVAN BLADES

------

PRYDWEN... A LOCAL SERVER FOR LOCAL PEOPLE

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

think low RR tank group will have it very hard in NF,with all these range wars and good roaming GG

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Mobius
Emerald Rider

Post by Mobius »

You're probably right, but we're mostly in it for fun. They can't wait to do ToA and stuff. I very much doubt we will compete with the top RvR guilds but we'll die trying. ;)

Can someone explain what you mean by walk in dungeon quests? Is it just where you visit the taskmaster at bindstone or is there different types?

Cheers for replies all. :)
Mobilina the level 41 Bard. Hibernia/Prydwen

<Fallen Spirits>

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Thandruil wrote:Welcome to Hib, i like this group setup tbh --->

Bard/Warden/2 Druid/Shield Hero for defence/2 Blademasters/1 Enchanter

Should be able to do nice damage this way, and even have defence for ur casters with the hero. Think u could maybe even drop 1 druid if u get the warden a heal spec, then take another tank instead of druid.
go with light Eld instead for nearsight, just what I think though
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Lasaeonn

Post by Lasaeonn »

Mobius wrote:Can someone explain what you mean by walk in dungeon quests? Is it just where you visit the taskmaster at bindstone or is there different types?
I presume they are talking about the adventure wings inside the dungeon areas these are instance areas where you can take up to a full group and the area will try and adjust to your level. Also there is a boss in each one that will drop a usable item when he is killed, be warned some of the bosses are tougher than they look. You will also find auralite in these areas. Have a look here for maps of dungeons and adventure wings.
Lasaeonn Blackstaff the Enchanter GM DarkBlade Mercenaries
Lasander the Bard with no style
Playing also on Gahreis (US Co-Op Server) and in DR Beta

tayloris
Emerald Rider

Post by tayloris »

You mite as well all be speaking another language to me.

Been playing for a few weeks now. Im an elf magician at level 7. other than that im lost. just keep killing dark elves in veil rift to get my level up. anyone wana point me in the right direction????
:newbie:

Puppet
Emerald Rider

Post by Puppet »

tayloris wrote:You mite as well all be speaking another language to me.

Been playing for a few weeks now. Im an elf magician at level 7. other than that im lost. just keep killing dark elves in veil rift to get my level up. anyone wana point me in the right direction????
Hmmm, well go back to Tir Na Nog, the capitol. Then take the East exit, and type /map

You will see a town called 'Mag Mell' on it. Inside that small town you see a Taskmaster, talk to him. He will give you a task to complete, in a nearby dungeon (he gives direction to it). Complete the task and you get muchos XP.

There's more areas for level 7 tho. Just run around till you find some nice mobs. Depending on your class (level 7 isnt a Magician anymore, but an Eldritch, Enchanter, Bainshee or Mentalist) you can take on blue ones or yellow ones and such :)
[Tuatha Dé Danann]
Puppethealer - Druid Barun ML10
Spinesprout - Ranger Emerald Ridere ML10
Pricklesprout - Nightshade Gilded Spear ML10
Spikesprout - Vampiir Thunderer ML10
Mushshroom - Animist Brehon ML10
Champtastic - Champion Grove Protector ML7
Scythles - Valewalker Raven Ardent ML10

E&E of Hibernia/Prydwen

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

if you see me around give me a yell and i can help you out and show you some things :) If you dont see Satyn just ask anyone in Fallen Spirits if i'm online they will tell you :)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

Did you decide upon your true class yet? Magician is the base caster class, then you get to pick a certain caster type: eldritch, enchanter, mentalist, animist. When you choose a class you get more skills and get to spend points on certain paths.

Just ask a caster you see in some town, Im sure many are willing to help you out.
US Classic (all realms) & Lance/Alb & Limors

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”