Nedo
Emerald Rider

Post by Nedo »

Quinlan wrote:Dont make me get stalked again by all these guys on this forum :(
You know you want to! :D

Argyleyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Argyleyn »

I am not playing anymore, but still visit pryd.net. Is there any way to see really old topics like the 2002-2003 threads before the forum transfer? I so loved the old drama :( Give start of rvr groups/NP flame threads to the public! Cloudsong/GoV threads! (I don't even remember what GoV means :P). Early 2003 relic raids and whatever happened to Midget Mafia? And most of all, melee ranger threads, oh the joy.
Argyleyn, ex raven ardent prime prestidigitist.

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Argyleyn wrote:I am not playing anymore, but still visit pryd.net. Is there any way to see really old topics like the 2002-2003 threads before the forum transfer? I so loved the old drama :( Give start of rvr groups/NP flame threads to the public! Cloudsong/GoV threads! (I don't even remember what GoV means :P). Early 2003 relic raids and whatever happened to Midget Mafia? And most of all, melee ranger threads, oh the joy.
Well the really old threads have been lost due to several changes to the forum (owners etc) so dont have it all. But if you are in an area where you see the thread titles etc..scoll down to where you see 'From' or something like that and select 'beginning' then go to the oldest page and there you can see the oldest stuff since we are here.

GoV = Guard of Valour ;)
finland:
holland:

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Argyleyn wrote:I am not playing anymore, but still visit pryd.net. Is there any way to see really old topics like the 2002-2003 threads before the forum transfer? I so loved the old drama :( Give start of rvr groups/NP flame threads to the public! Cloudsong/GoV threads! (I don't even remember what GoV means :P). Early 2003 relic raids and whatever happened to Midget Mafia? And most of all, melee ranger threads, oh the joy.
There's there old forum frontpages here:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.prydwen.net

but I don't think any posts are archived. I seem to remember Tenpit saying he'd set all of Prydwen.net to be archived somewhere many moons ago but I can't remember where or how.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Banana wrote:they havent really done anything to be critasised of recently.
Here you go!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[26-10-2006] Early retirement of the old alchemist

The old alchemist who was demonstrating how to make bottles and barrels that contained several potions, has exhausted his stock and will soon cease his work. Before he finally retires - worn-out by hard work or maybe because he earned enough gold thanks to his commercial success - he will remain available so that adventurers can fill the containers that they already have.
Fortunately, the alchemist masters have managed to learn his secret, and in a few weeks they will be able to teach all alchemists a formula that will enable them to create vials created from the principles taught by the old man.

Sucks
1) That they remove barrels at all
& 2) No advance warning to make sure we couldn't stock up
GOA sucks I tell you!
<builds bonfire around stake>
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Fifta
Emerald Rider

Post by Fifta »

tumble:
Foir, Beigarth, Zorm, Candor, Koboldvakten, Skogbotten
<Crimson Tears>

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

OohhoO wrote:Here you go!

[26-10-2006] Early retirement of the old alchemist

The old alchemist who was demonstrating how to make bottles and barrels that contained several potions, has exhausted his stock and will soon cease his work. Before he finally retires - worn-out by hard work or maybe because he earned enough gold thanks to his commercial success - he will remain available so that adventurers can fill the containers that they already have.
Fortunately, the alchemist masters have managed to learn his secret, and in a few weeks they will be able to teach all alchemists a formula that will enable them to create vials created from the principles taught by the old man.

Sucks
1) That they remove barrels at all
& 2) No advance warning to make sure we couldn't stock up
GOA sucks I tell you!
<builds bonfire around stake>
Yea, bit shady that. Dont understand why they didnt just keep him around until the next patch.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

hmm
doesnt that mean that alchemists can indeed actually still make barrels - they just go to their alchemy trainer insted of the old man?
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Banana wrote:hmm
doesnt that mean that alchemists can indeed actually still make barrels - they just go to their alchemy trainer insted of the old man?
No.

It means that after the next patch Alchemists will be able to make certain pots with 9 charges instead of 1 if I understand it correctly.

It seems that Mythic didn't really appreciate GoAs awesome implementation of barrels, even though the players apparently did :D, & now that Mythic has finally wrung themselves through to an inferior compromise solution, GoA has to follow suit, which means that barrels had to go :(
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

ah
so able to make bottles not barrels :)
got ya

hmm i always thought was mythic who introduced that and not goa :)
oh well learn something new every day :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”