Post by Erce »

i was in the beta of that:-P
Erce..animist (retired)
Erehey..VW (retired)

druid in wow....(retired )

Nadine
Emerald Rider

Post by Nadine »

my husband and i started to play daoc couple of days ago. we are both new to daoc. we currently play on hybernia,prydwen server.

both looking for a nice helpful mature guild.

my character's name is a druid level 43 her name is Phina the Celt

my husband plays a blademaster also a celt, his name is Mastrucatus.

3 more of our friends have started playing also new, we looking for a new home and to make new friends as well. not just a chat room to chat and be ignored due to being new, but nice to find a nice and warm community that chat and joke but also give us a hand now and then if needed.

so give us a tell in game or if you want us to contact someone in game.

we are old generation pen and paper roleplayers so i think artisans of willow is what would fit best with us.

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

<waves> Hello there, always nice to see new faces.
Will definately try to talk to you when i get in game.
Just saw your post in the recruitment section but cant reply on that one.

Im guessing you have seen our guilds recruitment post or you can also visit out guild forums at http://www.tavernsofcamelot.com
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

Nadine wrote:my husband and i started to play daoc couple of days ago. we are both new to daoc. we currently play on hybernia,prydwen server.

both looking for a nice helpful mature guild.

my character's name is a druid level 43 her name is Phina the Celt

my husband plays a blademaster also a celt, his name is Mastrucatus.

3 more of our friends have started playing also new, we looking for a new home and to make new friends as well. not just a chat room to chat and be ignored due to being new, but nice to find a nice and warm community that chat and joke but also give us a hand now and then if needed.

so give us a tell in game or if you want us to contact someone in game.

we are old generation pen and paper roleplayers so i think artisans of willow is what would fit best with us.
Im quite shure Artisans of Willow will be a perfect spot for you to learn the game,and pls aske people for help im shure nearly all will do.

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”