ML1 BG Raid - Monday 18 - 20.00 CET (19 uk)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Brodwen
Emerald Rider

Post by Brodwen »

I will need to do Pre-reqs on my warden (perfume) but need to ding her 40 first ^^ (one lvl away)
" Well, we dealt with them in a swift and just manner"
Brodwen Trueflight level 50 ranger 3Lx ML2 (Givf finished temp.)
Overrated IMO level 46 bard 2L5 ML1 (demoted to xp bot)
Perfume TestedOnAlbs 50 Warden 4LX (Suicide Soloer)
Crepes 44 Vampiir 1L5 (Stuck at this level *sniffles*)

"She was a boy, I was a girl, can I make it any more obvious?"

Haste
Emerald Rider

Supernice!

Post by Haste »

Hello,
me, Haste chanter, will try to join up on Ml1 bg steps on tuesday too.

Great that you take some of us dragging behind, thx.

C you all out there! :cowgif:

Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

Damnit, RL rears it head. Collegue sick, I cant make it! :(

But luckily Nejtun has been kind enough to agree to replacing me as leader. So you all can still obtain the little ML1 BG steps tomorrow.

Good luck. And hope I can make it soon to catch up! :P

And a really HUUUUUUUUUUUGEEE thanks to Nejtun ofcourse!

Nejtun
Emerald Rider

Post by Nejtun »

OK folks i will be doing ML1 tommorow , please turn up on time as i am not a fan of ML's :) , it will be done with rutlhlessnessness :B

we will be doing BG steps only , however , i will be running through groups steps during the day once ,, maybe twice ( 1.1 1.whatever kill the blue con mob is and 1,4 barrier )

i will attempt to get 4 rubies before the raid , but if you have one please give :)

the BG will hold on for mass LD's and wait 2 mins for 1st LD from anyone , however , this is not rvr , so if your pc smells a bit ( i know catacombs is demanding ) turn off everything spelleffects etc , so you stay connected )

i wil not be kicking anybody from the BG , but please so not spam/bu with crap , cos i will make it listen only , there is no reason that this raid should take more than two hours , most have done it before , so should know what they need to do , those that have not please just pay attention and listen up , we shoud get this over with fast . dunno who i will be bringing , but if we have no shield tank for last step then i will bring a hero , otherwise i will bring a bard , bg will be up from 19:45 cet in volcanus and leaving 15 mins later .
loot rolls will be for keys, cetus stuff and 99% rog , dont think any scrolls drop on this one but grats in advance if you get one :)

if this raid goes well , i will post very short notice raids for the rest so you can catch up to ramii's or the lenah kesex raids.

enjoy :)
Nejtun Eld ML10 Convoker
Mwa Enchanter ML10 Convoker
Nayten Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Qois Ranger ML10 Sojourner
Blam Dr00D ML10 Perfector
<Guildmaster Incorporated>
ChungalungaWarlock :O( fun for 5 minutes )
Coal Hunter
Natheh BD

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Excellent mate im one of those that will be needing catch up raids as real life is demanding, work weekends etc...
I am quite happy to run a ML3 raid as have been thru that a few times and we all no how sickening it is...
but lets see how this goes first and ...{cough cough} waiting for ml2....

:ba:
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”