Next expansion.

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Quinlan wrote:O noes..this new expansion will kill ze game. I quit!

sounds familiar

:p
hmm yea but the 'this is a joke expansion' hasnt been heard before :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

A New Dungeon - The Labyrinth. Deep beneath the island of Agramon, this vast maze is the largest single dungeon in any MMO.

and this is something for the soloers,but will you be able to go thrugh LAGramon then

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

"New RvR Game Play - Minotaur Relics. Players may acquire and use these relics, but become targets to be hunted by the other Realms. "

this looks interesting - you get a relic and then become fully overpowered?
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

Sharkith wrote:"New RvR Game Play - Minotaur Relics. Players may acquire and use these relics, but become targets to be hunted by the other Realms. "

this looks interesting - you get a relic and then become fully overpowered?
If there is an unlimited number then they will just become (relatively) standard. However, with a fixed number, there is the problem of people taking them into non-rvr areas and then canceling their account :). I wonder if you can log off/leave the frontier with the relics.

Also, with a fixed number, you could give each one different stats. Some might be good for zergs (lowest strength effect, but buffs all allies within a distance), some might be group bonuses (medium stength) and some solo bonus (highest stength).

Stealther might "covet" the solo ones :).
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

Thats all we need ... bloody 2h wielding dual wielding stealthers... as if a norse 2H PA isnt bad enough already... being hit by a dual wielding mack truck with horns would be the end for anything that ended up getting hit by one of those... might as well let them go for it and have a group PA ability... just hit it as the zerg runs towards you and it kills the group... kind of like a landmine going off ;).... come to think of it maybe I will roll one ;)... add to that a personal relic bonus...

Another question... how the hell are the mounts going to react seeing a half man half bull sauntering over to go charging accross the frontier... poor shergar will faint!
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

Alex wrote:A New Dungeon - The Labyrinth. Deep beneath the island of Agramon, this vast maze is the largest single dungeon in any MMO.

and this is something for the soloers,but will you be able to go thrugh LAGramon then
could be something to do with the heart beating faster message we currently get... would be about bloody time that led to something!
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Fifta
Emerald Rider

Post by Fifta »

Oh joy! I want to see three bulls dualwielding polearms in an assist train with celerity paladin!!!11oenoneonelevne
Foir, Beigarth, Zorm, Candor, Koboldvakten, Skogbotten
<Crimson Tears>

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Lairiodd wrote:If there is an unlimited number then they will just become (relatively) standard. However, with a fixed number, there is the problem of people taking them into non-rvr areas and then canceling their account :). I wonder if you can log off/leave the frontier with the relics.
I'm pretty sure they have already thought of this.

/Ankh

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Lairiodd wrote:If there is an unlimited number then they will just become (relatively) standard. However, with a fixed number, there is the problem of people taking them into non-rvr areas and then canceling their account :). I wonder if you can log off/leave the frontier with the relics.

Also, with a fixed number, you could give each one different stats. Some might be good for zergs (lowest strength effect, but buffs all allies within a distance), some might be group bonuses (medium stength) and some solo bonus (highest stength).

Stealther might "covet" the solo ones :).
I think its clearly going to be a limited number and once you have them people will hunt you down like the dawg you are. Not sure about loging out of the frontier but it is going to be a royal pain to try and keep them.

I dunno it sound potentially very interesting and players did request changes like this if I am not right?
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

hmm
afaik they havent said they will be duel weilding.
just that they will be able to hold 2handed weapons in one hand
perhaps the other hand will hold a shield or nothing?
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”