Emerald Rider

Post by Aardh »

So much hate :(
Member of the <Remedy> animist crew of death and destruction

Piffany
Emerald Rider

Post by Piffany »

Majty wrote:Whats this? Piffany posting on Prydwen.net again....cool :sheepskip
I'm still not quite sure whether it's actually the same threads as a year ago, or just identical ones.
The once and future Piffany.

Gitt

Post by Gitt »

...and I had almost talked myself into renewing my subs... seems the community spirit is still as bad as ever :(

ah well, have fun children :p

nibs
Emerald Rider

Post by nibs »

Well heres my last post in this thread... i have no reason to even attempt to defend myself for ive done nothing wrong.

You can abuse me all you want Penlid, cause your opinion means nothing to me, cause in reality, your nothing to me. Just a name on my screen.

I created this thread simply because people present at the encounter said i should let the community know of your actions, simply cause they fit snuggly into the 'im a lamer' category.

You call me a self-righteous bastard who all should love. And what have i done to deserve this. Amongst your numerous PMs to me you pointed towards the fact i have a level 50 light menta and can solo farm lvl 60+ mobs.

So What? I took the time to solo it up, as can anyone on the server, how and what i use it for is upto me. And i use it so i can farm scrolls rather than go and buy them of peoples CM's. You yourself even have access to a light menta and can do EXACTLY the same thing i can.

So ill let you sit there, slander me, talk shit about me, and ill sit here, read it, and do nothing. Your the one who stole an artifact, and activated it. Your the one whos sat here and in your *first* response to this thread started name calling. Your the one who claims to be a 'nice person' yet throughout this thread has been on the offensive attempting to make me out as some asshole, and hell, you've probobly suceeded.

Congrats 'mate' and enjoy the GOV, was my pleasure to have a bainshee come along, do fuck all to help, and run of an activate it.

On a side note, apologies to those that actually 'helped' in getting it. You got fucked over as much as me.
Mid/Ava
Gwarp, 42, Savage, LGM AC
Grumblebum, 50, Spiritmaster, ML3
Nibkyrie, 48, Valk, 9xx Alch
Nibmedic, 50, Healer, ML9
Stumblebum, 50, Warrior, ML10

Penlid
Emerald Rider

Post by Penlid »

I gave FoP , was also healing what else can i do?

Ethild
Emerald Rider

Post by Ethild »

Penlid wrote:I gave FoP , was also healing what else can i do?
Give the arti to the arti winner I guess?
<Severance> GM.
Ethilds RR9 Warden
Minikene RR6 Ranger

Runsya
Emerald Rider

Post by Runsya »

Penlid wrote:I gave FoP , was also healing what else can i do?
I wasn't there but m8 you are a THIEF... So if I were you(thnk god i am not) I would just say sorry to the community and buy gov and give that to the guy who won it... And if you are not doing it , just dont post anymore...

Nejtun
Emerald Rider

Post by Nejtun »

i dunno nibs , you did pretty well at insulting on of our gm's in our rvr group which we invited you to , and procceded to tell him how to play his class , covers the self righteous bit quite well :D , lol anyway , IT IS A COMPUTER GAME \o/
get over yourselves
::)
Nejtun Eld ML10 Convoker
Mwa Enchanter ML10 Convoker
Nayten Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Qois Ranger ML10 Sojourner
Blam Dr00D ML10 Perfector
<Guildmaster Incorporated>
ChungalungaWarlock :O( fun for 5 minutes )
Coal Hunter
Natheh BD

Penlid
Emerald Rider

Post by Penlid »

Runsya wrote:I wasn't there but m8 you are a THIEF... So if I were you(thnk god i am not) I would just say sorry to the community and buy gov and give that to the guy who won it... And if you are not doing it , just dont post anymore...
I know im a theif, i will get a GoV for Nibs and i will continue to post wheter u like it or not. Crowd control only works from bards
Inactive

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”