How many bugs are you finding?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

How many bugs are you finding?

Post by Arcsalin »

Getting tired of this tbh, it's not GoA's fault - if it were i'd say so. But on average I am finding and reporting to rightnow about 10 bugs a week and none of them are coming back to me saying this is a known issue.

I'd like to know how many of you are doing the same and getting the same? This absolutely sucks as it's not just confined to the pve areas. I am getting to the point where I am considering to be taking a break again because I won't pay for something that is clearly broken and yet Mythic do nothing about it. If this were to happen in England then I'd be taking this back and asking for a refund for broken goods or goods not advertised as they were at the point of sale. I am sure there must be something for you European guys and gals too.

Ok it's not GoA's remit but they are taking your money for Mythic. And yes before my enforced break this was happening in that I was reporting alot of bugs - and I am not even an E&E.

So how many of you are like me and spending your subs time feeding mythic information and getting little or no gratitude for it? Imo i am doing almost a paid job. They should be compensating me for it imo.
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

What sort of bugs are you talking about?
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

You name it, I find it atm :E Doesn't matter anyway as they all get reported to Mythic. If you got nothing better to do cousin Xest, I am sure that you can keep Mythic busy for quite some time :)
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Arcsalin wrote:You name it, I find it atm :E Doesn't matter anyway as they all get reported to Mythic. If you got nothing better to do cousin Xest, I am sure that you can keep Mythic busy for quite some time :)
No I was just gonna say I haven't noticed any real bugs in DAoC for a while but haven't played much lately either so was just intrigued to know what kind of bugs had popped up.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

I'm curious aswell tbh cos i havent seen any bugs ... O.o
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Not noticed anything major at all. Odd los problems sometimes, but absolutely nothing that frustrates me for more than 10 seconds.

Oh, quickcasting instas which ive reported, and also debuf instas and stun on a detected stealther doesnt unstealth them. Ive reported those.

But overall i'd say things are very smooth considering the size and scope of the game.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

noticed some bug at the market where things are listed,then you go to the house and nothing is there.
Water bug abuse is very annoying,but i flame them personall at FH ---so no big deal

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Inquisitor Raal
Emerald Rider

Post by Inquisitor Raal »

only noticable thing ive noticed was that i didnt recieve any rps for killing 2 players - not long after recieving rps for a previous fight. Just got the "you killed blah blah person" message but no rps - spoke with someone in game who suggested i turned rp filter on ...except i didnt - checked logs and was nothing saying i had turned em on.

Only happened once so not too worried - right now'd it and response said their logs showed no sign of me using the rpfilter, although they suggested that their logs may not have updated yet ....
Caylan Raal
-The Inquisitor-
Retired from DAoC...Reforming in WAR!

Asunawa in AoC
-Assassin-

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Alexandrinus wrote:noticed some bug at the market where things are listed,then you go to the house and nothing is there.
Water bug abuse is very annoying,but i flame them personall at FH ---so no big deal
Ahh yea, good point. The ME stuff would really be pissing me off if i needed to template anything.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

thats a known bug and they are working on that :)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”