GOA and Free Trials

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

Requiel wrote:We do, from time to time, send email offers to former subscribers giving them a chance to reactivate for free. We don't necessarily do it at the same time that Mythic do, the last one I can recall was just after the Darkness Rising release.
Do you sometime feel like you work for a company that tells you one story then you find out that its comlete bull? >:)

hehe couldnt resist, soz Req. But I have never ever recieved such an email :(
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Requiel

Post by Requiel »

Luz wrote:Do you sometime feel like you work for a company that tells you one story then you find out that its comlete bull? >:)

hehe couldnt resist, soz Req. But I have never ever recieved such an email :(
Well I was the person who proofread the emails that were sent so I know we have done it before. I don't know what the criteria for recieving them was though, I know we have sent several marketing emails targeting owners of lapsed accounts in the past with various offers.

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Requiel wrote:Well I was the person who proofread the emails that were sent so I know we have done it before. I don't know what the criteria for recieving them was though, I know we have sent several marketing emails targeting owners of lapsed accounts in the past with various offers.
I had some for a lapsed account, can't remember details of the offers though.

Grymligast
Emerald Rider

Post by Grymligast »

Remember getting one e-mail every expansion since ToA on one of my very old and unused accs. Shortly after Cata and DR I got one of those mails.
Grymligast RR9l0 SB Shelved
Mirani RR5l3 Valkyrie In progress
+30 or so more chars.

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

How long were your two accounts cancelled? could be for accounts cancelled more than a set period of time like 2yrs or something maybe?
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

i received a mail(for free days) when DR was released in europe, and eu acc was canceled not even 2 months before.
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

GOA have done this I know people got the offer and came back after Darkness Rising in fact it was in a post either here or on FH - I cannot for the life of me remember where though.

I do remember people posting that they got this offer from time to time though.

Was a reasonable original point but I am fairly sure GOA have definitely done this. I think Aithne received an email after Darkness Rising. Still no Aithne return though :(
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”