Underpopulation Bonus

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Genedril
Emerald Rider

Post by Genedril »

Gandelf wrote:In the end, as I've said before (and for several years now), the only way Mythic is going to solve the population problem properly is by forcing new players to create characters only in underpopulated realms. Yes, I know this removes freedom of choice, but Mythic has to take into consideration existing players' feelings. With balanced population levels the game would more enjoyable, in my opinion.
Indeed, what every realm needs is a bunch of players that are 'forced' to play there & as such either whine or quit. This is the way forward......

There's enough complaints from English players & the lack of realm options; imagine that there are no options & you'll play what you're bloody well told to - If you don't like it then go whistle in the wind.
Those that can't lead follow.

Those that can lead should admit when they're lost.

Argyleyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Argyleyn »

Tbh population bonuses were a measure taken to lure people to reroll to underpopulated servers.

Considering there's only 1 server now for english people and that there's some sort of penalty if you want to switch between different realms (that's still true, isn't it?) i can't see how pop bonuses would help with anything other than giving lower pop realms an easier time. New players i don't know about, but i guess anyone who is new right now propably heard about the game from a friend and would rather play with him.
Argyleyn, ex raven ardent prime prestidigitist.

Tuorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Tuorin »

It was only about 7-8 weeks ago when Mids actually got over double the rps that Hibs did for 3 successive weeks. It was so ridiculous.I find it worrying to some degree that mid numbers appear low atm, it just takes a mood for the moronic Gisawkhs and co to materialise at 5am with a horde. Mids have always been the fair weather realm on Prydwen and seems the excal bunch take it to a new level.
No sig!

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Giwsakhs is my friend even tho he is a gimp, but remember, he has no life and you can take comfort from that :P

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”