small request

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Satyn
Emerald Rider

small request

Post by Satyn »

I know its impossible to remember the names of ppl you can or can not add on, and i also realise that some ppl get a lot of aggro from ppl they do add on, but if you see me PLEASE add.
I came out of DC this morning, was still rs and thought i'd have a look around, a stealther got me and was kicking my arse real bad and some hibs just stood there looking at me till i was dead. Made me angry and very frustrated.

So please if you see me feel free to add and i'll give you a hug in return :)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Dorax
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorax »

Yes please ADD!!
Proud Hero!
In Fallen Spirits!
RR4L2 ML7
---------------
"oh i thought you and Dorx was the same person"
"no Dorx is an gimp im not!

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

To some people it also matters who your attacker is. If that enemy is generally seen as a fair minded soloer then some people dont think its appropriate to ruin their fight, it also ruins any good will that may be between you and the enemy.

I'm not passing judgment by the way - it's just how some people play the solo game.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Ebenezer/sol
Emerald Rider

Post by Ebenezer/sol »

Cromcruaich wrote:To some people it also matters who your attacker is. If that enemy is generally seen as a fair minded soloer then some people dont think its appropriate to ruin their fight, it also ruins any good will that may be between you and the enemy.

I'm not passing judgment by the way - it's just how some people play the solo game.
problem is that most people leave the enemy cause they are a fraid of loosing the "respect" they supposedly built up with their character. But while doing that you also grief the guy you didnt save. So the choise is grief a guy that you might not run into as often simply cause he is in another realm, and loose some of that false respect( since that guy prolly have added himself of the same reason some other time, a point proven just by reading an add discussion on FH:P) Or save a guy that might thank you and be friendly to you after that and onward. For me its easy, if someone wants help il jump in and help out...when they dont need help i never jump in though.
its for all to decide themself...
over and out..

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

I do find it an odd one.

My stealther was solo and got hit by 3 enemy at once. They were clearly running as a trio. As I fought and died a hib grp watched and did nothing. They then killed the enemy once my fight was finished.

If it was 1 vs 1 I could have understood but 3 vs 1 is not a fair fight.

I cannot once think of a time when my stealther has been left alone in a fight by enemy soloers or groups. I sometimes think that when it comes to solo only hibbies make the effort to try to play fair.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Cromcruaich wrote:To some people it also matters who your attacker is. If that enemy is generally seen as a fair minded soloer then some people dont think its appropriate to ruin their fight, it also ruins any good will that may be between you and the enemy.
But its just as much disrespect if you don't help somebody who from your own realm who asks for help. Tbh, I think its worse to ignore your own realmates than it is to refuse to add just because the guy from the other realm is concidered to be "a fair minded soloer".

I'm not saying that you shouldnt respect the other realms players.

/Ankh

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

I cba, I kill all and I don't care who or what you are, you are just rp to me and the only respect I have is for myself and my rp meter. This game eats you all and you really should start thinking of feeding yourselves a bit more than breaking any sort of code of conduct which ever of you noobs (including mythic) dreamt up. Free for all is teh win imo, but then now i can just stfu as i don't even play any more xD

kivik
Emerald Rider

Post by kivik »

<ankh> wrote:But its just as much disrespect if you don't help somebody who from your own realm who asks for help. Tbh, I think its worse to ignore your own realmates than it is to refuse to add just because the guy from the other realm is concidered to be "a fair minded soloer".

I'm not saying that you shouldnt respect the other realms players.

/Ankh
I would never add just because someone who picked the same realm as me want me to, doesn't matter how many hugs he/she would give me.

For others it might depend, now with cluster most of the people do play two realms. For example, if I see a a fight between a midgardian and a hibernian, the midgardian is a friend of mine and I know he dislikes adding, would I add because the hibernian want me to? No, because then I would be ignoring my midgardian realmate but at the same time if I didn't add I would have ignored my hibernian realmate.

Good solution for those who run out solo and want people to add on you. Don't run solo, run in groups it will help you and it will help those who wants clean 1vs1 fights.
<The Wild Hunt>

Kiwik Druid

kivik
Emerald Rider

Post by kivik »

Arcsalin wrote:I cba, I kill all and I don't care who or what you are, you are just rp to me and the only respect I have is for myself and my rp meter.
Amazing, first one I ever see who tells what they REALLY think! /cheers!
<The Wild Hunt>

Kiwik Druid

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

/bow xD

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”