RP's for heals...?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

RP's for heals...?

Post by Takitothemacs »

- Realm points will now be awarded for healing players with single target and group heal spells who are involved in RvR combat. Players will receive roughly 5% of the amount of hit points restored in realm points. Note that realm points are not awarded for spread heals, heal over time spells or any other heal spell that is not a single target or group heal type spell. (Note that realm points for healing players will not work in the battlegrounds.)
Just wondering if this will apply to the champ level group heal spells... and if so if it grants RPs for healing ones self.
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

was time for this change tbh

imo healing > killing and maybe we get some drood s back to play
most only bbs :(

levelnix
levelnix

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Bit pissed off about it not including spreadheals. My impression is that it's a technical thing rather than a deliberate decision - probably for same reason that they dont include spreadheals in the /stats heal.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Lamah
Emerald Rider

Post by Lamah »

It does apply to the champ level group heals, the only thing it doesn't apply to is spread heals, it's prolly the same thing as the reason for not adding it to the /stat heal monitor, pretty stupid if u ask me.
Lamah TheKillahRabbit ml10 Thunderer Light mentalist
Sneakylamah SpitsatU ml10 Silverhanded Nightshade
Lamahof DOOOM ml4 Raven Ardent VW
Dalailamah ml5 Grooove Protector

Currently playing US servers:
Sneakylamah rr5 healer Lance
Tisseleif rr4 infil Merlin
Maxheapify rr5 Eld MLF

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php :gopack:

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

It will give u rps for healing the group with CL heals not for healing yourself, else it would be pretty stupid :o
Also how it will pan out with heals from bbs? ^^
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Jarahl
Emerald Rider

Post by Jarahl »

Uhmm actually guys if you think about it, it will force the druids to be a bit more conserned about which heals they are using. Now there are 3 positive sides about using single target and group heals.

1) Power usage is so much lower if using the right heals
2) These now give realm points
3) They appear on /stats heal

Tbh I hardly ever find myself using spread heals on my cleric anymore.
Regards

Jacob

Retired Hibbie

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Why heal when u can leech rps x10 better with buffstrips? ;)
Mael, 50th ment.

spook
Emerald Rider

Post by spook »

you leech rps with buffshears even those without damagecomponent?
Merely Mortal
Waiting for WAR, both the virtual and the real

Formerly on Hib/Pryd as:
Damarmas, Cias, Bryce, Line

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Buff sheer leeching has always been screwy, or at least it used to be. On my bot once I was at Crauch I AE sheered a Mid zerg on the keep through one of the holes in the wall and hit about 20 or so Mids, when they all died to the PBAE zerg I got like 500rps per Mid for some reason, it's as if const + str/const sheering gives you RPs for the amount of hps you sheered off due to the const removal.

My cleric bot dinged 3L5 by healing me after porting back to sauvage from a fight and yeah CL heals do give leech rps but the heals are so small that the rps are negligible.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Xest wrote:Buff sheer leeching has always been screwy, or at least it used to be. On my bot once I was at Crauch I AE sheered a Mid zerg on the keep through one of the holes in the wall and hit about 20 or so Mids, when they all died to the PBAE zerg I got like 500rps per Mid for some reason, it's as if const + str/const sheering gives you RPs for the amount of hps you sheered off due to the const removal.
Not really sure what it is, tho pretty sure it's not rps for hps taken - iirc it's possible to leech nearly all the rps if a target is v heavily stripped.

Did get 10k or some silly amount once at an OF amg standoff. Standing in gate room spamming aoe strips off the doors wayback when u could spam aoe crap without LoS off objects.
Mael, 50th ment.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”