Artifact Raid - Sat Mar 25 - Green Glades + Arbor Glen.

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
spook
Emerald Rider

Post by spook »

I bought two Ceremonial Bracers last week for 500g each, I read on VB that Arbiter's 1o3 has been difficult to come by, but it seems it's just the RNG messing about.

Then again, I don't have to farm any of the arbiter's scroll if you can indeed trade the Artifact -> Book. Someone said it might not be certain, so I wouldn't head out to buy lots of artifacts.

Should be lots and lots of all scrolls on merchants not long after 1.82 is launched, as droprate is increased substantially on all scrolls. I hope this'll bring down price eventually, but I can imagine that the first week will be dominated by some higher-than-necessary prices.

Be patient and wait a week if you don't fancy farming scrolls yourself, they WILL turn up soon with lower prices.
Merely Mortal
Waiting for WAR, both the virtual and the real

Formerly on Hib/Pryd as:
Damarmas, Cias, Bryce, Line

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Banana wrote:even on the merchants?

Yes, and those that are there except for some ofc aint really worth their price as the acroll value will be more or less nothing after patch!
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Jjuraa
Emerald Rider

Post by Jjuraa »

ounds good, i was just about to make one of these myself but quite happy to tag along im especially interested in doing foppish sleeves too. apprently its quite a fun encounter (although very tricky) which is why people rarely use the artifact. but il be doing testing and stuff tommorow on the encounter so il lend assistance with it if you need it on saturday

Landra
Emerald Rider

Post by Landra »

will be there as well sounds like great fun :)

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

gov and CS seems to be up atm
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Craft
Emerald Rider

Post by Craft »

.. if anyone needs help doing cs or the quest pm me ingame if its up and ill do it for yall! :P
Xest wrote:What's wrong with worms, have you ever tried to kill one? every time you try and cut it in half it becomes twice as hard to kill and over and over until you have an army of partial worms.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Thank you very much for this :)
We didnt do CS or CES but did the rest and the unexpected Zo'Arkat was a total bonus :D

looking forward to the next one :D
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Post by Teraka »

Agreed. Was a lot of fun and got to do a lot of encounters I'd never seen let alone done. Particularly like the flying encounter :-)

Teraka

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”