SOM help 12th March 12pm GMT

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Teraka
Emerald Rider

Post by Teraka »

Hi Koila.

Wasn't around last week but will be today. Notice u still need tank spot so if u need extra help I'll bring a 50 s/s champion called Alathea. If someone else wants credit then I don't mind stepping back though because I don't generally bother TOAing my characters. I'll be in Volcanus at lunchtime tho just in case.

Teraka

doble
Emerald Rider

Post by doble »

hey m8, just to confirm i will be there with dobleblade, meet u there @ around 11.50

and remember.....Rangers Rock....lol
Dobleblade lvl 50 Ranger

:ranger: :bang:

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

OFC <he says rubbing his speedy finger> fastest fingers in the West ;) If some1 not show Ter..ofc u r in ;)

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

OK logging on...it is now 10.00uk...remember guys...this is on at 12.00uk..we meet in Volcanus prydwen pls...cu there..hope all who signed up do come ;)

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

This was not up..due to some1 doing earlier..so all who signed up for this 1..pls come again next sunday at same time...should be up..we check pryd 1st..if down then excal..pls come again to this..was fun today tho i need to go rest now :/ feel ill and need sleep :/ cu tomorrow or something ;)

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Post by Teraka »

Just a reminder for all those that turned out that Damiene has agreed to lotto the scroll drops (including at least one Mad Tales 3) on Tuesday evening 7pm UK at DL. Wasn't stated explicitly but I assume we will be on Prydwen.

Teraka

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Did i give the scrolls to some1?? a few missing from Damie's bag including MT 3/3...think my bags got full and gave em to some1 in grp but not remember who..we'll sort out on tuesday anyways..nn all ;)

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Post by Teraka »

Some scrolls were handed to Danu but we discussed those and no MT3 was mentioned. My belief was that it dropped early enough for Damiene to be carrying it unless it's being held by someone else? Sure it can all be sorted out by Tuesday evening though.

Teraka

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

danu gave all her scrolls to kesxex i think :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Well I checked Damie's bags...and he doesn't have it...I prolly gave to some1 else because none of my chars need it anyhow...hmm..interesting :( Unless...no...she wouldn't...my sister wanted a way to get bk at me the other day for going into her room...and i saw her hanging suspiciously around the computer when i got bk from afk...and she doesn't know anything about ToA...so she wouldn't know how rare the scrolls r but she knows I had a raid and was going to lotto scrolls...and...When i got bk from afk...quite a few of the scrolls had gone which were there before afk...and she always did know how to destroy items...she had quite a knack for that!! :O I am gonna interrogate her tonight after some more sleep...still not well :/ bye for now :(

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”