can moirai be farmed easy ?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
porkbelly
Emerald Rider

can moirai be farmed easy ?

Post by porkbelly »

i am after the gem and ring and none ever come up for sale so i wonted to know if anyone has farmed her ( solo with bb ? small grp ? ) .

really could do with some info here please guys of how it has been done .

many thanks
Marshhorde Officer
porkbelly - Ranger RR7.3 ML10
redbelly - Animist ML9
smellybelly - Druid ML10
littlebelly - Enchanter
yellowbelly - Bainshee
elderbelly - elder
bellyflop - Vamp
tothotspurfc - Nightshade
dellboy - Buffbot

Shaen
Emerald Rider

Post by Shaen »

yesterday the gem was still on my cm (and has been there the last couple of weeks), 3811 dunshire
Shaen - Ninu - Nija - Jaininea - Janeane - Katalin - Fidi
<| Luna Caligo |>

Coheed
Emerald Rider

Post by Coheed »

if you need any help doing it i need bracer of moirai, so i could come along and maybe get that, if you need a vamp/ns/champ/ment (all 50) and have a 44 abrd if that be any help atall....

~Coheed
<Stealthing Warfare>
[Coheed - 50 Light Ment] {inactive}
[Pritch - 50 Nightshade] {semi-active}
[Pritchard - 50 Champion]
[Schteve - 50 Vampiir]

porkbelly
Emerald Rider

Post by porkbelly »

Shaen wrote:yesterday the gem was still on my cm (and has been there the last couple of weeks), 3811 dunshire

yes shaen ive seen it there m8 but i think 30-25p i abit to much for me sorry i only have 11p to spend and with the way the market is going now days im finding it hard to MAKE MONEY on farmed items as noone seems to have much money :(.

my brother and a few m8s bought some gems and 2 rings for not to long ago for 10p each but i missed out on them :( .
Marshhorde Officer
porkbelly - Ranger RR7.3 ML10
redbelly - Animist ML9
smellybelly - Druid ML10
littlebelly - Enchanter
yellowbelly - Bainshee
elderbelly - elder
bellyflop - Vamp
tothotspurfc - Nightshade
dellboy - Buffbot

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

if I can help let me know :)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Adalyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Adalyn »

Heya Pork,

What you need to farm Moirai:

2 Animists (Preferably Verdant)
2 Druids
2 Enchanters
1 Shield Hero
Random (not needed but filling last spot up will make it a little easier)

First of step into the north section of the dungeon west of Moirai, and stand at all the wall and set fop. Buff the enchanters pets and shroom up about 500 units away from the wall towards moirai. Set the enchanters on the Moirai Guardians and focus kill them (Place pets on passive so they do not chase the guardian when it returns to Moirais Shield to heal itself). The shrooms will kill the snakes that moirai spawns, if to many snakes spawn then get one of the enchanters to pbaoe the snakes while the hero guards that enchanter. ML9 is not needed but will help alot if on the enchanters. Once the shield is down and the guardians are dead which means it will just be Moirai left. Move the animist to where the pets are and spam max shrooms (preferably level 28 ones or lower, not sure as i aint played in awhile) then spam level one bombers on moirai till you are not getting any more resists, then get enchanters to spam pbaoe while the animist switch to the wisp fires ones (the base ones they have, dunno what they called anymore either 0o)

The respawn on the Moirai is usually instand - 20 minutes.

If you need to explaining better just get Ash to msg me on msn and will log into Team Speak :)
Albion/Excalibur

Adalyn - Eagle Knight - ML10

<Synergy>

Hibernia/Prydwen

Fishyflaps - Grove Protector - Ml3

<Marsh Horde>

:treeee:

Xcerus
Emerald Rider

Post by Xcerus »

i need the belt on my chanter so i can help out, I can bring fop druid, chanter or animist so just let me know :)
Xcerus 50 Druid
Zcerus 50 Chanter
Scerus 50 Ranger
Moaninglisa 3X Bainshee
A,B,C - alts - blah

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."
- Sun Tzu

Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

I can help sometime too, still working on several templates and moirai items are nice. :)
US Classic (all realms) & Lance/Alb & Limors

Coheed
Emerald Rider

Post by Coheed »

got the bracer i needed for 5p on CM, thanks anyway and if you still need the help ill try in whatever way i can :)

~Coheed
<Stealthing Warfare>
[Coheed - 50 Light Ment] {inactive}
[Pritch - 50 Nightshade] {semi-active}
[Pritchard - 50 Champion]
[Schteve - 50 Vampiir]

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”