1.82f

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Poh
Emerald Rider

Post by Poh »

stupeh wrote:lol? You think friars are below par to thanes?.. Someones been playing on US servers too much. :<
When you look at 1.82 i would have to agree that they are below par to thanes. Thanes got some serious love as i see it.
Pryd: Pohez 50Eld, Pohuz 50Vamp, Pohbot 50Druid
Glastonbury: Pohan 36Arms, Pohax 50Necro

Retired: US: Merlin/Alb, Lance/Hib, MLF/Mid

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

stupeh wrote:lol? You think friars are below par to thanes?.. Someones been playing on US servers too much. :<
Perhaps it's that I have been playing US that makes me able to make that comment? I'm assuming you've neither read the nor checked out the full 1.82 notes to make a comment like that :p Thanes/Wardens got some serious love whilst Friars just got some crappy heal procs, worst part is Wardens even got the heal procs too albeit of slightly lower delve leaving Friars really in the dust.

Thanes can now insta-kill classes that have 1500hp - 2500hp depending on crits etc. if they pop all their new toys at once now, that's really nothing to laugh at tbh :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Puppet
Emerald Rider

Post by Puppet »

Thanes are still the shittiest class in that trio for groupability. Warden best (especially after shield-spec) and friar somewhere in the middle.

See alot more friars then thanes in fixed groups.

The thane-love is good for the solo-thane, hardly worth grouping for. Warden is very nice for the group, so is the endo-redux now on friars.
[Tuatha Dé Danann]
Puppethealer - Druid Barun ML10
Spinesprout - Ranger Emerald Ridere ML10
Pricklesprout - Nightshade Gilded Spear ML10
Spikesprout - Vampiir Thunderer ML10
Mushshroom - Animist Brehon ML10
Champtastic - Champion Grove Protector ML7
Scythles - Valewalker Raven Ardent ML10

E&E of Hibernia/Prydwen

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”