GOA news

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

<ankh> wrote:...now that's a bad joke if anything ]/Ankh[/B]
Almost as bad as the time Xest told me he have a GF, cause we all know hes in love with me.
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

No, basically all it's saying is you can do the quests if you want but you don't have to.

I think the hint part of it is that you don't have to do them if you don't want to, the whole doing them the first time bit is irrelevant as you can do them multiple times on multiple chars or not at all, basically the news posting is extremely misleading ;) Doing quests once has absolutely no baring on any other char, that is if you want the xp from them on another char you have to do them again but you can just gain CL XP normally, likewise you don't have to do them at all and you can still do CL XP normally, at least that's how I understand it and that's how it is on US.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

[quote="Xest"]No, basically all it's saying is you can do the quests if you want but you don't have to.

I think the hint part of it is that you don't have to do them if you don't want to, the whole doing them the first time bit is irrelevant as you can do them multiple times on multiple chars or not at all, basically the news posting is extremely misleading ]
Cheers, finally figured it out.

I started on the quests last night and found myself rapidly losing the will to live. Took about 6hrs to reach the boss on the chapter 2 (which I flunked cos tired and losing interest).

As quests they are well done and there's a strong storyline - compared to the usual bumph u get fed on quests - but a hell of a lot horse riding and anyone who hates this sort of thing will still hate this sort of thing. If you do, I strongly suggest giving it a miss and getting ur xp via RvR...unless you're *really* desperate to get ur champ weap early.

Anyhow I did it and took my medicine.
Mael, 50th ment.

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

I found the quests much quicker the second time round at least but I agree the main problem is there's just far too much running/horse riding, even with my minstrel it's a pain, without any speed at all it's just a nightmare.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

are you implying it felt faster cause you didn't do it with me the second time around? :(
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Zil
Emerald Rider

Post by Zil »

still abit lost on this tbh, been doing these quests and atm im on the lvl 40 one, (done around 4-5 or so) running around the entire land. how many i gotta do to get my cl weap? :D
Currently Playing Giaz - Skald on Camlann
Maddi 50 Enchantress
Middi 50 Nightshade
Liva 50 Druid
Theia 50 Hero
+ 20 other lvl 50's across Europe
"The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it."

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

have to finnish Chapter 2 (level 40 quests) and be level 50 to get the CL weapon
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Zil
Emerald Rider

Post by Zil »

oki, ty :)
Currently Playing Giaz - Skald on Camlann
Maddi 50 Enchantress
Middi 50 Nightshade
Liva 50 Druid
Theia 50 Hero
+ 20 other lvl 50's across Europe
"The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it."

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

or well, you can also get CL3 to get the weapon! but responded like that cause you asked about the quest part :snoopy:
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Heta wrote:are you implying it felt faster cause you didn't do it with me the second time around? :(
Probably yes :p

Now PL my BD to 50.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”