1 week banned for saying die irl

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

[quote="Satyn"]unless you want to end up one morning with massive boobs yourself I would say no ]

then I shall wish that my GF have big boobies, imagine all the fun you could have if you had breasts yourself!

only flaw here is that I dont have a GF :(
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Xest wrote:No there's definetely exceptions, Jack Thompson is someone who really should definetely die irl.
:satyn1:
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Xcerus
Emerald Rider

Post by Xcerus »

hehehe boobies...

seriously tho I dont get why people get so annoyed when people add, it annoy's me soo much when i am out soloing and i get attacked by 2 stealthers and 3 people stand there... and watch...
I yell for help...
they watch....
I use all ra's while yelling for help...
they watch...
I die...
I pm one asking why they didnt help...
"Sorry didn't want to add.."

Makes me want to scream.. some gay stealthers just got fed rp's because no one is prepared to add... its sick and depending how you interprit the CoC is also illegal...
and if it isn't it sure as hell should be. GoA I implore you to instigate a Kill On Sight rule into the CoC when it comes to other realmmates except in extream circumstances <ie: the bg a while back when we had to assault the keep and it was opend to all level's>

rant over...
sidenote:
You see any #cerus <replace #with ABCDetc> characters in combat with somthing do not hesitate to add!
Xcerus 50 Druid
Zcerus 50 Chanter
Scerus 50 Ranger
Moaninglisa 3X Bainshee
A,B,C - alts - blah

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."
- Sun Tzu

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Xcerus wrote:hehehe boobies...

seriously tho I dont get why people get so annoyed when people add, it annoy's me soo much when i am out soloing and i get attacked by 2 stealthers and 3 people stand there... and watch...
I yell for help...
they watch....
they watch...
I die...

Makes me want to scream.. some gay stealthers just got fed rp's because no one is prepared to add... its sick and depending how you interprit the CoC is also illegal...
and if it isn't it sure as hell should be. GoA I implore you to instigate a Kill On Sight rule into the CoC when it comes to other realmmates except in extream circumstances <ie: the bg a while back when we had to assault the keep and it was opend to all level's>

rant over...
sidenote:
You see any #cerus <replace #with ABCDetc> characters in combat with somthing do not hesitate to add!
Well i woudln't add on a 1 vs 1 but surely i would help ya on a 2 vs 1 :knockout:
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Thing is, they dont care about adding on you, its the enemies they care about, since if they start adding on them they will start getting added on by the same people. Personaly I hate that, imo its realm vs realm, sure if its a even fight let them have it, but if a realm mate is in trouble, help him fgs!
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

Satyn wrote:yes agree with Beli. Nice that you come here and appoligise.

But serious or not serious, 'die in real life' isnt something that should be said period.
hahahahaha you just said it
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Frozodo
Emerald Rider

Post by Frozodo »

Xcerus wrote:hehehe boobies...

I yell for help...
they watch....
they watch...
I die...

rant over...
sidenote:
depending on the Situation so u would like someone would like to add if u know u can beat them both ?, i personally is well tired of adds if i die then be it /rel and headstrong. if people cant handle getting over run then quit rvr and some people just want to play fair... that is imho.. yes sometimes it is nice that they add if u ask for it yes i prolly would help in the end by taking 1 of em, but i wouldnt engaged on the other one u were duelling
HIB/Pryd:
Luinnerian
Minimeee
ShadowVenom
Frozodo

HIB/Excalibur

BBshoomer
ShadowVenom
Frozodo
MightyMiniMoose

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Scabs wrote:hahahahaha you just said it
actualy no, she typed it!
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Scabs wrote:hahahahaha you just said it
slap
heta wrote:actualy no, she typed it!
double slap
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Yamisix wrote:just for info im banned not for radar/any other 3d programs is just i said die irl to a NFD eld (dont remember name but im sorry) was just after use every mls on a fight when he added in a fight to leech rps. Is just this game can be horrible if pple report about those things cuz finally u will cant even say " ur firby is ugly".

Every1 than knows me knows i say that in not serious mode, anyways sorry to the dude than i said that.
Just out of interest, where was it you were added on?
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”