1.82 patch

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Poh
Emerald Rider

Post by Poh »

when do they show us the assasin and hybrid love or what it is they promised. I believe i read that friars are getting a boost and reaver dont tho dunno where.

Tho i am so much looking forward to the /worship its going to be sooooooo cool :D
Pryd: Pohez 50Eld, Pohuz 50Vamp, Pohbot 50Druid
Glastonbury: Pohan 36Arms, Pohax 50Necro

Retired: US: Merlin/Alb, Lance/Hib, MLF/Mid

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

wow....
A worship emote....
"HEY... Mr.fish boy... emm.. i mean ARAN"
/worship
"ohhhh Landra"......../worship
"Kes..."/worship
"<whistles> ISL".../worship
lol... i cud do this all day
An all day online too :D:D:D
Is there such a thing as making a god angry by over worshiping them... just askin.. :p
ImageImage
ImageImage

Craft
Emerald Rider

Post by Craft »

I get a bit annoyed after the first couple of million do-gooders and general worshippers :/
Xest wrote:What's wrong with worms, have you ever tried to kill one? every time you try and cut it in half it becomes twice as hard to kill and over and over until you have an army of partial worms.

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

beggers will now spam /worship :D <goes off to stand in Domnann all day>
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

This is the hybrid/assassin patch.

Scouts started whining about there being an animation for numb and asking thier TL when they were getting some love.
VNimble responded by telling them that it was going to get worse before it gets better.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Some things I would see in a good patch tbh.

*Give the mentalist more Utility to be wanted in groups
*Remake the crafting system, and add things to make it worth while again, some trades needs more love then others.
*Try to enable the styles to hit even when strafing =P this is tanks biggest disadvantage in RvR atm tbh.

*Fix Bonedancers and Sorcs "I would really want to know what the one Giving these classes what they have was thinking... I don't belive he was "Thinking that is =P" "These classes are a laugh tbh"

*Remove all Presteps from the Ml's, to further shorten the time of getting ML's done.

*Make everyone who enters Instances Fully buffed to have same benefit in there as the Vampiir does.

Well there is much more for sure, but these are afew things that comes to my mind.

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

ML's still seem the problem for a lot of people, even with pre-steps removed, which happened for a few steps already, it still stays hard for some people to attend the ML raids.

We all know GoA released the classic servers and with that they show us ToA was kind of screw up. That has been proven by the number of people who play on classic now.
Imo things could've been solved a lot easier. Award ML's to people for achieving a certain lvl in game, for example dinging lvl30 gives free ml1, lvl35 gives ML2, and so on. Or just award ML's when u get a certain RR. I honestly think that would make a lot of people happy and give them a reason to stay on their original server.
I know for myself, having 4 ML10 chars, that even if i want to lvl a new char on Hib, i just cba cause i don't wanna do all ML's again on a new char.

And give more love to rangers imo! :)
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”