Question about Battler!

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Elrandhir

Question about Battler!

Post by Elrandhir »

I wrote this in Tech section also, but as Im not sure all to many reads it I will make a new one here.

It was so long since I got the Battler Arti so I have forgot if you had a choice and Im wondering if you can change From Con version to Dex version on a hero?

Thanks in advance!

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

no, you can only change which kind of dmg type it does (crush/slash)
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

AAAAAaaaaaarg, would have been nice.

Thanks for the info ^^

Phalanx
Emerald Rider

Post by Phalanx »

You could just try drop the weapon on that NPC in Hall of Heroes who exchanges it for different versions, and see what he offers to do. I believe you can only exchange it into different weapon types (blunt, blade, etc.) and that the bonuses are fixed per class and should reasonably match what you can read on visionofsages.net/toa/
Exc Alb: Phalanx, Huxley, Odysseia, Ygrane, Fortinbrae, Gyudon, Gallaway, Normandie
Pryd Hib: Fortinbrae

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

yeah, as Heta said and I also guessed it is only damage type ;/ was hoping you could change From Con to Dex also, but guess Dex version is on some other class.

Having a hard time getting my Hero template good in both 2H and 1H mode and would been super if this had been possible....ohwell back to the drawingboard =P

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Elrandhir wrote:I wrote this in Tech section also, but as Im not sure all to many reads it I will make a new one here.

It was so long since I got the Battler Arti so I have forgot if you had a choice and Im wondering if you can change From Con version to Dex version on a hero?

Thanks in advance!
umm
tech section is for technical help tbh :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Banana wrote:umm
tech section is for technical help tbh :p

heh yeah Guess so ;D guess this was the place to have the post in the first place then as I don't belive there is a Ingame Info Section =P

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

I rather stupidly set my CB to int version when ToA first came out and it's been kicking about in a vault ever since, that can be changed to dex on this NPC too?
Mael, 50th ment.

Frozodo
Emerald Rider

Post by Frozodo »

Maeloch wrote:I rather stupidly set my CB to int version when ToA first came out and it's been kicking about in a vault ever since, that can be changed to dex on this NPC too?
yeah u can change that one as well
HIB/Pryd:
Luinnerian
Minimeee
ShadowVenom
Frozodo

HIB/Excalibur

BBshoomer
ShadowVenom
Frozodo
MightyMiniMoose

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

You can change all artis to the different options you are given at start, you can never chose the different stats on a Battler, hence only beeing able to change dmg type, CB on the other hand you get a choice when first activating it so with that item you will be able to change the stats on it. If you just stop for a while and think about it, its all realy obvious.
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”