Where has the MSG encounter gone?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Moley:)
Emerald Rider
Location: A connection of Tunnels in UK . Ready to take over the world with my mole-brethren!

Where has the MSG encounter gone?

Post by Moley:) »

Hello to ye all , just inquireing that i have not seen the MARISHA SHARKSKIN GLOVES up for some time now. I have been waiting for it for weeks and i only need the encounter so if some one happens to see it pop please wait for me to get online as im 56k off peak only and send Darksaga . Please help me , as my Ranger needs all the help he can get ;)

Loktah level 50 Blade Master RR2 l7 :mwahaha:
Moleymoleymoley level 50 Mentalist RR4L5! :stir: *Magical Gesture*moley:
Darksaga level 50 Ranger RR7!! :ranger:

Mid/Glast
Haduken WL level 50 RR3 l7 bunny:
Necronomicon BD RR2l6 Level 39
Darksaga Hunter rr1 l4 Bane of Albion 5670 kills! :mwahaha: level 24

Retired and Retarded

spam: Master Of Spamming spam:

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

[quote="Moley:)"]Hello to ye all , just inquireing that i have not seen the MARISHA SHARKSKIN GLOVES up for some time now. I have been waiting for it for weeks and i only need the encounter so if some one happens to see it pop please wait for me to get online as im 56k off peak only and send Darksaga . Please help me , as my Ranger needs all the help he can get ]

Mine too. We saw it up lots a few/several weeks ago, now it's never up at all

but things are rarely up anyway :( Might be bugged but i think it's farmed

Nightmare
Emerald Rider

Post by Nightmare »

Arti not popping is prob being farmed by someone at a strnage time in the morning ;0p

Dunno why you would farm this encounter as not sure what extra drops you get from it ;0p

Maybe there is just loads of n00b rangers out there getting templates up together ;0p

If you think an arti isnt poppping contact one of the eyes and ears and maybe they can have a chat to a GM and he will tell you for sure if its bugged or not ;0p
Nightmare Mana Mentalist

Hurtypointman CS Hero

Evulweebeastie
Emerald Rider

Post by Evulweebeastie »

will help anyone that needs it :<
Hibernia on Prydwen
  • [INDENT]Evulweebeastie RR5l0 Nightshade[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Aklaim RR3L1 Animist[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Tibet RR3 Enchanter[/INDENT]

Camlann Home of PvP
  • [INDENT]Huggle RR4l5 Minstrel[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Phooney RR3l8 Eldritch[/INDENT]

Bugzy The Ubar Bard!!111one wrote:a insta mezz takes less than a second to cast,

Aithne
Emerald Rider

Post by Aithne »

I've been having a look for it myself, this has now been on going for at least 3 or 4 weeks, not once have I seen the encounter up. Also I have been on at odd times during the day and still not seen it.
Aithne - Ranger - Marsh Horde

Devlin

Post by Devlin »

anyone (uk) seen that advert for co-op or m&s saying their food no longer contains MSG?
quite funny when i saw the thread title, but sadly no mono-sodium glutimate in sight .<
the high rr elf
2 mid rr firbys
a celt who protects the groves
a collection of brehons

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

Ok I admit it - this is my fault...

I was getting sick of the puppies but I wanted a pet so I stole the mob, hence it is not popping :p

Trouble is the damn thing is making a right mess in my house - wont use a litter tray - and insists on scratching at my sofa :confused:

Oh btw it does not seem to have any gloves on it, just mittens and they are the ones with string attached which go up your sleeves so you cannot lose them.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”