HoT in other realms?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

well, it works. But not at full capacity (unless they have changed it so it does, only worked with 50% capacity before at least)
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

awarkle
Emerald Rider

Post by awarkle »

it works in combat but to a lesser effect but it is still quite nice, ive heard of a few shammys that go Aug mend (as desease is baseline) and are buffsheerers with the hot spell running somthing like 44 aug 30ish mend or so.

But i like my pbaoe desease :D
Albion : Arod (tic) Ponies (cleric)
Midgard : Cavewark(sham), Augwark(healer), cursiara(warlock), mistieral(valkyrie)
Hibernia : Bastilia (vamp)
Albion (glast) : Zalasta (sorc) awark(wiz) mincer (minstrel) + others
DAOC E&E find me on any char for assistance.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

I was aug/mend shaman up to rr7 or something back in the old days. respeced to aug/cave with 9 in mend, and heald just as good as I had with 3x mend
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

This mean you're thinking of making a self pl grp with ur 14 accounts on alb/mid and wondered what set-up to run? ;)

On a related note, clerics also have a timed grp buff which is basically a reactive self-heal proc and also works on pets. Would imagine it procs like a bastard if focus pulling say 15-20 mobs?
Mael, 50th ment.

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

if its anything like the chantment spec chanter heal proc... it will proc well in a focus pull... so long as the mobs are melee only mobs... i.e. drinkers in DF can screw you if they use that lifetap of theirs on your pet... and if you have a few of them on the pet it can wipe the pet damn fast... only had it happen once so guess I was just unlucky tbh :)
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Espen
Emerald Rider

Post by Espen »

if you guys read what i said.. youd get the official formula instead of beating the dead horse..

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

[quote="Maeloch"]This mean you're thinking of making a self pl grp with ur 14 accounts on alb/mid and wondered what set-up to run? ]

How did you guess! Yea, was thinking of starting a pl group on alb/glastonbury as a bit of light relief.

Also have to have a chat with you about theurgs as it's a pain sorting the sense from the nonsense on vnboards.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Takitothemacs wrote:if its anything like the chantment spec chanter heal proc
Actually, having a quick look, spell has same delve and versions at same lvls, so guess it's identical.
Mael, 50th ment.

Gamblor
Emerald Rider

Post by Gamblor »

Adalyn wrote:Shamans get the HoT spells on midgard if they spec in the healing line. On alb i beleive there is only one class with HoT and can only cast it on his pet and thats the Necromancer.
in alb it's friar's who get a HoT .... but it's sooks :(
Gamblor Evilneonhammer Lvl 49 Champ :gamblor:
Samos Lvl 50 Animist
Noobynoodle Lvl 50 Warden
Garibaldi Lvl 47 Vamp
Ickleluwibomb Lvl 39 Chanter
Gambino lvl 39 Dr00d D00d

Mid/Glas

Gamblor Lvl 2x Savage
Yamis Lvl x Spirit Master
FinalFlash lvl 4x Warlock
Chereck Shadowblade