The Summoner Raid.

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lenah

The Summoner Raid.

Post by Lenah »

For (afaik) 1st time, after release of New Frontiers, the summoners has been killed by the Hibernians!! (17.3.)

The raid started with 4fg, and it was all the way succsesfull, Summoners were easy, even the grand summoner even tho it took 1 hour to bring it down. Thanks everyone that were there!

I used following link (http://daoc.shadowsedge.org/summonerhallraidguide.php) to lead this raid, but this raid quide is not even close to be complete or even exact. I was thinking is there anyone that could host, or otherwise know how or where to toss a complete detailed summoners raid quide??

Here you can find some screenshots we took from this raid, there is few very funny ones where summoners toss people into air : http://noirissa.laatikko.org/daoc/

Vegefatn also had some screenshots taken, I'm also looking for that guy to send me those pictures, or report when and where they could be found.

THANKYOU EVERYONE THAT CAME TO THIS RAID!!
Lenah 50 Bard ML8 sojourner
Eluwien 50 Eld ML5 conv
Harazer 50 Ench PVE only
Harapon 50 Bard BB PVE only
Bloodcure 50 Druid ML1 perf
Krnzacgh 50 Ani ML1 conv
Crystaleye 50 BM
Grilfriend 50 Druid BB
Sithknight 50 Hero

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." ~ Abe Lincoln

Poliava
Emerald Rider

Post by Poliava »

Was a great raid indeed, after we figured the part with the sylvans(edit:shades) out xD

I have screenies aswell if interested :cheeky:
Poliava 50 Mana Chanter [Stealthing Warfare]
Sinl 50 Ranger [SW]
Wekilledourhusbandz 50 Animist [SW]
Ellisime 50 Druid [SW]
Civena 50 Bard (RR5+) [SW]
Loveluwi 50 Mentalist [SW]
Lovebuffs 48 Druid [SW]
Polildera 42 warden [SW]
Enchanted 42 CHampion [SW]
Idiea 40 Mentalist [SW]
Quest 25, soon to be 50, Nightshade [SW]

Almas
Emerald Rider

Post by Almas »

We killed some of the summoners, including the GSer, with a FG a while back. GSer is -much- easier than he was before; and drops about 3-4 mantles instead of the occaisional 1.

Pelquinn Nightbreed
Emerald Rider

Post by Pelquinn Nightbreed »

Think it was longer than an hour to kill the summoner tbh :P

Jor
Emerald Rider

Post by Jor »

I was thinking is there anyone that could host, or otherwise know how or where to toss a complete detailed summoners raid quide??
Catch me here or ingame Lenah, have some webspace/bandwidth free on my account so can host if you like.

And GRATZ on doing it. Had a very busy business week so were not online to attend - never saw it and feel I missed some part of the game :(

/wave
I hum along and make things hum... on
WAR: Rydegh/Disciple of Khaine

RETIRED CHARS
AoC: Rydegh/DT, Joric/Demo
DAoC: Jorykia/Valk, Yorinde/Druid, Irah/Ani, Weda/Warden, Jorub/Bard&Friar, Rydegh/Ranger
D4O: Donk

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”