Prydwen - US community

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

I'm leaning slightly towards Mid Merlin, but waiting to see what Sharkith & others decide before reactivating my US accounts. It would be nice if people going yank-side could all end up in the same server/realm/guild & more or less level together / arte hunt together / do MLs together ... would make the pain a lot more bearable if we could organise this well & do it more or less together :D
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

The one thing against US servers is the lack of community.

That saying Xest always said that you get to know peeps in game :p but we're kinda used to the easy forum way of knowing peeps. Have a read on the VN Boards (as thats where the main stuff is) to see if youd like that kinda commuinity.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Agree, difficulty is a few of us already on US are already split - some are on Gaheris as mids so probably don't want to play Mid elsewhere, me and the rest of Ascending Dawn are on Alb/Merlin but Penlid is Mid/Merlin. I'd really like to play with a lot of the Pryd people again but I don't know how easy that'll be to coordinate and besides I think most would rather kill me :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Well

Could choose a server that no one plays on. To play hibside ;)
And agree to play it at least once or something per week.
Also Xest you had a forum didnt you? Might be worth coordinating an effort there unless peeps want us to rethink the idea of having one here (should many more peeps barring the 4 who have moved - move there)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

How about the RP cluster Tintagel?
Think I have some mid-level Mids on Percival ...
On the other hand, they have some people who report you for name-violations even if you use the random-name-generator, & I hear it isn't fun suddenly having your name changed at L50 ML10 & high-RR.
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Vai
Emerald Rider

Post by Vai »

If you need a start on classics I play hib/gareth ..probably catch me online as Vjith,Ajith or Vaii.Got toons on alb/Lamo and mid/Ector but they just for a chill out .:tare:

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

OohhoO wrote:How about the RP cluster Tintagel?
Think I have some mid-level Mids on Percival ...
On the other hand, they have some people who report you for name-violations even if you use the random-name-generator, & I hear it isn't fun suddenly having your name changed at L50 ML10 & high-RR.
Yeah RP servers don't seem too great, basically the only thing they enforce is names, attitude problems are still just as bad and as you say even some names that seem fine get name nerfed, they just don't offer anything better than the normal servers really. Forced roleplaying is limited to public channels only - /say, /broadcast and that's about it, alliance, bgs, groups, chatgroups, guilds are all classed as private channels so roleplay isn't enforced there.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Downy
Emerald Rider

Post by Downy »

Would start on USA right away but im still scared of having to be online to 5am my local time :p
Downy-SW/BW/SM on War

Penlid
Emerald Rider

Post by Penlid »

I have just been RvR'ing for 2 hours 9-11 gmt gained 25k rp's on mid/merlin can safely say is some activity at this time of night.

Also for info on Obtaining a US Account look here.
Inactive

Bebop
Emerald Rider

Post by Bebop »

Banana wrote:The one thing against US servers is the lack of community.

That saying Xest always said that you get to know peeps in game :p but we're kinda used to the easy forum way of knowing peeps. Have a read on the VN Boards (as thats where the main stuff is) to see if youd like that kinda commuinity.
true, but then VN is similar to FH (not pryd.net which has 99% only ever been used by "mature" hibby's!, VN imo is more readable than FH! :D

We were lucky to have pryd.net from the start, as this was setup by a member of the hib community many moons ago :)

Ive chose Mid/Merlin in the end, but will change if most peeps from here go elsewhere! :-)
Prydwen RETIRED..Might be comming back!
Hib
Bebop
Boppa
Bopper
Bops
Furse
Mid
Bebop
Latona
Bopps
Boppa