Prydwen - US community

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Prydwen - US community

Post by Takitothemacs »

Ok so can those on US sevrers please post what realm/server they play... just so any people leaving prydwen know where to find friends over the pond.

Will await subs running out but am contemplating moving to US now.
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Penlid
Emerald Rider

Post by Penlid »

Midgard/Merlin, some of you may have friends like Joby, Stjerne and Ballade. They all play in the same guild as i, Russian Bears.

EDIT: And levelling is quite easy, i reopened account at midnight on friday and i've goto lvl 40 since then ;)
Inactive

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Ascending Dawn is on Alb/merlin
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Is Merlin the US server with the largest Euopean population?
I always fancied rolling a Warrior, & with the way 1.81 is shaping up ...
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

OohhoO wrote:Is Merlin the US server with the largest Euopean population?
I always fancied rolling a Warrior, & with the way 1.81 is shaping up ...
Since clustering it doesn't really matter which server you go on it's all pretty equal. Ascending Dawn is on Alb-Merlin, I and a bunch of other ex-Pryds have/had chars on MLF and Mids on Galahad but now they're clustered I'm personally making Lancelot my Mid cluster.

I don't mind helping people with items/cash to some extent but bare in mind that if this is a mass move I can't realistically afford to kit out the entire population of Hib/Pryd ;)

Wherever you go though don't make it Hib/Merlin, it's the epitomy of gayness there.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

[quote="Xest"]
I don't mind helping people with items/cash to some extent but bare in mind that if this is a mass move I can't realistically afford to kit out the entire population of Hib/Pryd ]
Hibernia Prydwen people will demand you make a level rush like you did way back!
finland:
holland:

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Think i'll let things settle first, too easy to quit hib/pryd while feelings are running high then regret it afterwards.

Would consider move if majority of NFD people, and especially GG1 people also moved.

Why is merlin/hib gay? Would probably be boring and play hib again as it wont have any additional learning curve if I moved, plus animists are easy mode ;)
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

[quote="Cromcruaich"]Think i'll let things settle first, too easy to quit hib/pryd while feelings are running high then regret it afterwards.

Would consider move if majority of NFD people, and especially GG1 people also moved.

Why is merlin/hib gay? Would probably be boring and play hib again as it wont have any additional learning curve if I moved, plus animists are easy mode ]

Agreed, moving US is one thing, but traitorously moving realm and becoming an Albion? That is too much. Mushrooms for ever!

Shike

Post by Shike »

[quote="Cromcruaich"]Why is merlin/hib gay? Would probably be boring and play hib again as it wont have any additional learning curve if I moved, plus animists are easy mode ]

Because a majority of the rr11 hibgrps that actually run out there instead of bridge or towercamping (which rr10+grps do there all day long..) use radar, and hib/Kilibury is worse than alb/pryd ever was when it comes to zerging. They use LOSabusing Bains to RPpl themselves 24/7 and in general they play like freaking assholes :) No respect for anything at all, whatsoever.
~o~
Shikei, Temples, Shike, Imidyr and Shiko
<Ascending Dawn>
~o~

Selenia
Emerald Rider

Post by Selenia »

Albion - Gaheris. Though technically I'm not a traitor as it's a co-op server (and I did all my levelling mostly in Hib).
Selenia Blackstaff:selenia:
50th Season Void Eldritch
RR6, Silver Hand, Legendary Spellcrafter, 1xxx

Phear the tr3b!!!!11 (x2)

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”