ML 7 & 8 Group Steps

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

Next time, if you sign up SHOW UP..few people are not going to be on my next raid.

minilarax
Emerald Rider

Post by minilarax »

sorry for not go today but i have connection problems all day and I have not been able to connect to me.soz again :(

Jiggs
Emerald Rider

Post by Jiggs »

i think GOA have some latency issues >.>
Panda-Knight >.>;;

Rapand
Emerald Rider

Post by Rapand »

Rejecta wrote:Next time, if you sign up SHOW UP..few people are not going to be on my next raid.
tbh i didnt want to play ml7 with this lag issue .. thought it would be over by today when i signed up .. u can put me on a blacklist for not showing up ... i do not care tbh .. WHEN they can fix the lag issues ill sign up for another ml7 grp steps .. but not before that .. (would be lame imo) i would even be surprised if u made the ml7 grp steps with all theese lags going on .. sorry .. but .. i WONT play a serious grp in this lag .. (might just be me .. but when i pbaoe with 389 dex +10 % speed/dmg i need heals on me .. and u cant do that when its laggy)

so BL me if u like .. i could have told here that i were not comming .. aye .. but usually u get a overload of showups cuz ppl dont show (like me this time) so i didnt think it were nessasary tbh..

Rapand
Image Image Image Image

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

SO basicly you didn't show up because of the lag, but you couldn't be arsed to post a quick note on this forum to let me know..I had to sit around and extra 10 min waiting for you, then another 20 min waiting for a rep..nice attitude.

Killder
Emerald Rider

Post by Killder »

Rapand wrote:i could have told here that i were not comming
Well you should have! - spoilt it for the rest of us.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”