Lookin for RVR Group

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
nibs
Emerald Rider

Lookin for RVR Group

Post by nibs »

Basically, sick of spamming /as and being stuck with silence, sick of running solo and getting ganked by full groups.

Am fully ToA'd except for Jacinas Sash (gonna need a miracle to get it to, other wise all my arti's are level 10); Fully SC'd except for my legs (waiting for them to be made, should be done by the end of the week).

Im a Light Mentalist looking for lurve! Even if its only one night a week :P

Currently RR3L8 (thanks to the 183k rp made since saturday)

Realm Abilities are:

Aug Dex 3
Serenity 3
Aug Acu 2
MoF 1

Planning on ST 2 for RR5. Followed by MoM and WP (unless DI is up stuffs dead before my stun wears off)

So if your a group that dont mind running with non high RR players and could slot me in to RVR once a week or summit. Let me know please :P
Mid/Ava
Gwarp, 42, Savage, LGM AC
Grumblebum, 50, Spiritmaster, ML3
Nibkyrie, 48, Valk, 9xx Alch
Nibmedic, 50, Healer, ML9
Stumblebum, 50, Warrior, ML10

Jarahl
Emerald Rider

Post by Jarahl »

Dont suppose your danish? :)
Regards

Jacob

Retired Hibbie

ladder
Emerald Rider

Post by ladder »

hmmmm sorry to se u dont got any replay so here i go :) there is no fixed rvr atm where u dont need to be in guild whit them so that will be 1st step to try and get in a rvr guild then u can go from there :=) :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

nibs
Emerald Rider

Post by nibs »

im ingerlish :P
Mid/Ava

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

Greenpeace keepers seem to get sort of random group on occasions if I remember when I'm playing and theres room I'll try and pm you. Obviously bard and druid are always needed, but if there is other spare spaces I'll try to help you. I won't be on much for the next 5 or 6 days as easter is here and that means I GOTTA get drunk. :banana: U NOES IT!
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

nibs
Emerald Rider

Post by nibs »

ladder wrote:hmmmm sorry to se u dont got any replay so here i go :) there is no fixed rvr atm where u dont need to be in guild whit them so that will be 1st step to try and get in a rvr guild then u can go from there :=) :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

1) whats with all the wank emotes? Hoping its in regards to the guild only orientated groups nowadays :P
2) im perfectly happy in a non elitist guild of nice people who have helped me on my way. Bunching people together in guilds just to RVR means eventually less RVR active guilds get to run out of BPS. So id rather stay and contribute to the TWH gbps so they can maintain claims
Mid/Ava

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”