Artifact question

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Arcsalin wrote:Well I need not explain the ins and outs of toa and the rule set. Summed up though.. TOA suxx :(

yeah, some things about it does for sure, and others is a needed addition to the game I think, unlike in my opinion Cata that diden't bring nothing to the game for me.

Even though I hate scrollfarming and MLing and so I still have to say it was much more useful to the game then Catacombs, but also more devastating to peole who can't play all to much as Imo the thing that sux with TOA is that it have made it so slow getting RvR ready ;/

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Elfinaaaaii wrote:ARE U ABSOLUTLY SURE?

Sorry mate Im Swedish I don't get it if u tried to be funneh "sorry" ;P

Busiga
Emerald Rider

Post by Busiga »

Dont like the name of my char... so delete and make a new one with a name i like....
Zero Teamplay
Busat - Eld rr8l7
Eliten - Valewalker rr6l7

Killder
Emerald Rider

Post by Killder »

Busiga wrote:Dont like the name of my char... so delete and make a new one with a name i like....
Dont think GOA will change names on request (probably to stop ebay'd characters gaining anonymity) and the information I give below may be too late for you to do anything unless you already have a character with same name but ...

You could have made a character with same name on Excalibur, then sent a Rightnow to change your Prydwen one saying it causes you problems with quickbars after cluster - they said recently on web site that they will change names in these situations.

Mattsing
Emerald Rider

Post by Mattsing »

Killder wrote:Dont think GOA will change names on request (probably to stop ebay'd characters gaining anonymity) and the information I give below maybe too late for you to do anything unless you already have a character with same name but ...

You could have made a character with same name on Excalibur, then sent a Rightnow to change your Prydwen one saying it causes you problems with quickbars after cluster - they said recently on web site that they will change names in these situations.
They only change the name of last created char. :(
Prydwen
Hibernia
Proud Guildmaster Zero Teamplay
Akiilles --- Chanter
Avallahooonaama --- Animist
---------------------------------
Excalibur
Midgard
Proud Guildmaster of Bannana Bunnies
Inactive
Mattsing --- Zerk
Mattz --- Runmaster
Danslan --- Shadowblade
Maazter --- Scald
Tummelisa --- Healer

Killder
Emerald Rider

Post by Killder »

Mattsing wrote:They only change the name of last created char. :(
Gah sneaky buggers!

Fifta
Emerald Rider

Post by Fifta »

I don't understand point of this

You want to unactivate an artifact so it returns to unactivated form (and could be tradeable)

Now you can't activate it with your new char before you get the encounter AND the scrolls...

So isn't it just the same to get the arti again aswell? :(
Foir, Beigarth, Zorm, Candor, Koboldvakten, Skogbotten
<Crimson Tears>

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Actually good point Fifta...its almost always the book's that are hard to get anyway.

/Ankh

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

maybe he thinks you can unactivate the arti and then get the book and the arti back in inventory? so he only needs the encounter later on? Or maybe he hasnt thought this through?
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Actually good point Fifta...its almost always the book's that are hard to get anyway.

/Ankh

true true, still having an arti u will never use on a char is useless so then it could still be cool being able to trade it to an alt or so that you could use it on.

And on some artis the scrolls and so aint the the hardest part, even though I guess this is the case with most of them.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”