LD bug since patch

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Maeloch

LD bug since patch

Post by Maeloch »

Sometimes LD while in RvR now and then try and relog and find i'm in ToA. Anyone else getting this, pretty annoying when running 2 accounts as have to reboot when it happens, nm sometimes dying?
Mael, 50th ment.

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

It usually happens after you bind in a ToA haven, and then go to RvR. If you LD in RvR, and are then killed, you are released to your bind which is in the ToA haven (not Druim Ligen).

To stop this, you can just bind in NF.
Retired until further notice

Vukod
Emerald Rider

Post by Vukod »

Well, something strange happened to me too, last night i LD in Hadrians Wall and i decided to go sleep, then, when i log in yesterday morning, i found myself in the village near Relic keep. Dont ask me why, dont ask me how. But is the first time my char go to that place.
Camlann
Charlize / 6L6 Cleric LGM Scer
Shariesh / 6L5 Ranger ml8
Uglyshade / 6L6 Infiltrator
Vukod / 6L6 Savage

Excalibur
Vukod / 3L5 Warrior LGM Weaponcrafter
Shariesh / 5L1 Hunter

Prydwen
Charlize / 4L0 Champion
Vukod / 1L0 :satyn1: Bard
Vukkod / 5LX Nightshade (ACTIVE) :mojo:
Kulzor / 3L3 Warden
Shariesh / 2L4 Ranger

And many more

Musejedi
Emerald Rider

Post by Musejedi »

Vukod wrote:Well, something strange happened to me too, last night i LD in Hadrians Wall and i decided to go sleep, then, when i log in yesterday morning, i found myself in the village near Relic keep. Dont ask me why, dont ask me how. But is the first time my char go to that place.
You get moved there because you were within the proximity range of a keep. Was on old patch, the one that meant you cant log in keeps/relic keeps anymore. It moves you to the clostest BK after 15 minutes of you being logged out within a certain range of any keep. Possibly includes towers in NF, I dont know.
Severance

Vukod
Emerald Rider

Post by Vukod »

Musejedi wrote:You get moved there because you were within the proximity range of a keep. Was on old patch, the one that meant you cant log in keeps/relic keeps anymore. It moves you to the clostest BK after 15 minutes of you being logged out within a certain range of any keep. Possibly includes towers in NF, I dont know.
ahh, that explains!

Tks ;) just noticed about that
Camlann
Charlize / 6L6 Cleric LGM Scer
Shariesh / 6L5 Ranger ml8
Uglyshade / 6L6 Infiltrator
Vukod / 6L6 Savage

Excalibur
Vukod / 3L5 Warrior LGM Weaponcrafter
Shariesh / 5L1 Hunter

Prydwen
Charlize / 4L0 Champion
Vukod / 1L0 :satyn1: Bard
Vukkod / 5LX Nightshade (ACTIVE) :mojo:
Kulzor / 3L3 Warden
Shariesh / 2L4 Ranger

And many more

Merino
Emerald Rider

Post by Merino »

Musejedi wrote:Possibly includes towers in NF, I dont know.
Aye exactly. If you log in a tower and it gets taken by enemies in the meantime, you log into one of the frontier towns, with a message saying the place you wanted to log in is currently unsafe.

Merino/Yeyi

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Amedor wrote:It usually happens after you bind in a ToA haven, and then go to RvR. If you LD in RvR, and are then killed, you are released to your bind which is in the ToA haven (not Druim Ligen).

To stop this, you can just bind in NF.
I dunno if this is it (as I don't make a habit of going ToA and nearly always in SI client) but will make sure I'm bound in ligen. Think a couple in guild mentioned they logged on to find themselves in ToA also, when they didn't go there.
Mael, 50th ment.

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Maeloch wrote:Sometimes LD while in RvR now and then try and relog and find i'm in ToA. Anyone else getting this, pretty annoying when running 2 accounts as have to reboot when it happens, nm sometimes dying?
guildie of mine been experiencing same thing, he goes LD every 5min since late, and only on hib/pryd.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

It's odd, ive heard problems with ld's and lag lately and for once it's running incredible smooth for me (I almost gave up daoc earlier this year cos of the constant lag)

/Ankh

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

are you guys that are going LD alot running two accounts on the same PC.. ?
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”