thx and gratz to all the people helped taking Bled tonight

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

thx and gratz to all the people helped taking Bled tonight

Post by Alexandrinus »

wanna thx all the people wich helped taking bled last night, the night wich started with a group of 3 tank's :nervous: (without heals and speed) going to take a tower in Mid, ended with the taking of Bled :bandit: .
Special thx for getting all the trebs to Bled, and helping with repairs at the castle. Think was a good fun tonight and everybody got a lot of RPS. :D

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Aye, i think i was dinging GoV on my eld at the time and my friend decided that we should go help, thank god i did, dinged rr4 on him, been waiting ages to get that rofl.

Wolfskin
Emerald Rider

Post by Wolfskin »

Yeah,..it was nice action,...

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Alex - thanks for taking me on board even when I arrived so late. I had a good night with you guys it was a nice defence. The Mids put up a good fight and they had such huge numbers.

Sharkith

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

Alexandrinus wrote:wanna thx all the people wich helped taking bled last night, the night wich started with a group of 3 tank's :nervous: (without heals and speed) going to take a tower in Mid, ended with the taking of Bled :bandit: .
Special thx for getting all the trebs to Bled, and helping with repairs at the castle. Think was a good fun tonight and everybody got a lot of RPS. :D
Was a great night had a lot of fun :), was suprised that the only feild trebs i saw while taking the keeps were carried by a skinny cloth wearer tree ;)
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

:cheers: yes because the tanks who takes the first tower never thought they will kill even the doors. :cheers:

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”