Darkspire Raid

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
montesuma
Emerald Rider

Brehon

Post by montesuma »

I would like to come and i can bring: Dexippos lvl 50 MoC 2 arbor ani, Kakophonix lvl 50 sosII bard or Jini lvl 50 full mana enchanter with seren 3, all ML3 ;)

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

tip of advice when it comes to doing darkspire.

2 shield tanks, 2 pbaoe, 2 druids, 1 bard, 1 warden will do it realy fast. Let bar pull the mobs and stay far back to avoid aditional aggro, clear ahead of your selfs by pulling back. And just taunt and let the pbaoe kill the mobs. First part is very easy but you have to remember in the end before entering the spiral room to kill all mobs up to it before killing off the last 2 named mobs. Cause when you kill the last 2 named mobs the nonstop spawning of mobs will start walking up the spiral. Kill the last 2 mobs then run to spiral (and should not be a problem as you should already have killed off all the mobs in the way) nuke first crystal, run down and kill the named mob in first room on your left hand side, click all the obelisks untill you get the gem/crystal or what its now called, click the big jewel thingy to shut down the wall that is stoping you to move further down. Then run down and have the casters take 1 crystal each (are 2 left to destroy, you do it from both ramps that points out into the middle) once you have destroyed them all the mobs that are coming walking towards you in a endless stream will die away and will not worry you no more. Kill mobs in second room to your left, head down to last room, kill all adds before starting to kill the named in there, cause when named mob is on 10% he will send a runner. Kill him asap to prevent mobs spawning further ahead. Then kill the named mob. Someone should get one of the crystal things and just go in and use in room from where named mob came. Run to the middle and just kill all mobs in the way, head up to the top and on this one its very important to not use and dot's or bleeds. She will port away in the end and if she is doted or bleeded then she will start the last step before you get there. So if you have not doted her or bleeded her just port through to last step, run into NW corner in the room(and realy hug into the corner) one run in and aggro main mob then run back to the huddle. And from there just pbaoe away and kill the main mob, when he died all dies.

done this many times on classic server, in rog gear on all chars, no ra's, no toa. So with fop and ra's and decent gear it realy should not be any problems
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Keriwin
Emerald Rider

Post by Keriwin »

Need a Verdant Animist please if poss
Keriwin - Warrior
<<Lost Vikings>>
<<<Midgard-Lancelot>>>

Keriwin - Vampiir
<<Na Fianna Dragun >>
<<<Hibernia-Prydwen>>>

Keriwin
Emerald Rider

Post by Keriwin »

All those who i have put in the group please meet at the Underground Forest Obelisk at 7pm (UK time)... 8pm (CET)

thankies
Keriwin - Warrior
<<Lost Vikings>>
<<<Midgard-Lancelot>>>

Keriwin - Vampiir
<<Na Fianna Dragun >>
<<<Hibernia-Prydwen>>>

cogs
Emerald Rider

Post by cogs »

Really sorry Av but i dont think im gonna be able to make this :(

Apologies to the group :(
Coglen:Screamo:Cogs:Cogpiir:Quiescence:CogsySeverance

'Are we not all, in some way, looking for our cow...' - Brian Yeast

Keriwin
Emerald Rider

Post by Keriwin »

POSTPONING TILL NEXT FRIDAY!!! if you cant make next friday then please post
Keriwin - Warrior
<<Lost Vikings>>
<<<Midgard-Lancelot>>>

Keriwin - Vampiir
<<Na Fianna Dragun >>
<<<Hibernia-Prydwen>>>

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Almost certainly gonna be away that weekend so... :(
Mael, 50th ment.

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Not sure if i can make next week but happy to try to run tonight if people still interested.
new thread here
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Ethild
Emerald Rider

Post by Ethild »

Sadly I am unable to make it next weekend either, sorry.
<Severance> GM.
Ethilds RR9 Warden
Minikene RR6 Ranger

gene
Emerald Rider

Post by gene »

ill come next friday, warden here

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”