Anyone else still waiting for their shit?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Guinnessrules
Emerald Rider

Post by Guinnessrules »

Bugzy wrote:Learn how buisnesses work plz.
LOL, their bosses r too busy picking up american ladies on cafés imo. ;)
NFD
Guinnessrules 50 champ RR4L1
Grules 50 anim RR3L9
Guinn 50 drood
Tamp 50 ranger RR3L9
Purppillz 50 vamp
Guinnster 43 shade
Guinnie 43 bard
Dragun still 41 chanter RR2L8
Painshee 25 Bainshee
Na Amadan
Tampico 48 drood GM
All active atm! (again) :D

AND PROUD FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Requiel

Post by Requiel »

[quote="Guinnessrules"]Hey m8, not saying u and the others working on this r doing a bad job, just ur bosses thats pissing me off.

To handle this thing in a descent way they should have gotten the peeps to do this 24/7 until it was fixed.

As a worker myself i know u can't do more then u get the means to do from ur company.
It's up to them how fast this will be solved.
And knowing the time this has taken now i'm pretty sure they haven't done their bloody work.

So, from all of us (and u workers) got to ur bosses and give em a good kick in the arse, plz. ]

Hmm well 'the peeps to do this' would be me and the other members of he English, French, German and Spanish GM teams. Already we are working 13 hour days to get it done. I doubt we'd be allowed to work longer if we wanted to. My boss can't do my job so there's not a lot he can do to help other than make sure I'm working and that I have all the things I need to work with. Thanks to him, we talked Mythic out of a complete database wipe (all character data on Prydwen) and I got to deputise members of other teams to help. I'm not going to blame my boss for what happened or the fact it's taking a long time to clear up and neither should you.

Dotster
Emerald Rider

Post by Dotster »

am still waiting and they say if ur account is closed they will not restore items ? so they expect u to still pay £8 a month for summat u can not play till they sort there mess out and by the looks of it there is no chance of getting free days cause of this either which is a bit odd, respect for requiel coming here and answering as he or she does not have to but im pretty sure that mythic/goa should of at least sent a email at least every few days saying how far u are till u sorted
maybe im back

New Toon Tripler - VW lvl 49uk:

all chars are gonedoh:

Guinnessrules
Emerald Rider

Post by Guinnessrules »

Requiel wrote:Hmm well 'the peeps to do this' would be me and the other members of he English, French, German and Spanish GM teams. Already we are working 13 hour days to get it done. I doubt we'd be allowed to work longer if we wanted to. My boss can't do my job so there's not a lot he can do to help other than make sure I'm working and that I have all the things I need to work with. Thanks to him, we talked Mythic out of a complete database wipe (all character data on Prydwen) and I got to deputise members of other teams to help. I'm not going to blame my boss for what happened or the fact it's taking a long time to clear up and neither should you.
Ur closest boss can't do shit really, it's the ones higher up that has the power, and imo u working 13 hours a day is not human, tho i respect u loads for the commitment ur showing.
But working that long hours many days can make u less effective in the long run, and this has been going on for a month now.
There r studies that shows that u work more effective with only 6 hours/day. ;)
But if the guys with the power had done their job right u could have gone home after 8 hours and someone else would have continued ur work.
Thats how u do this kind of thing effective as a leader of a company.
I know u and ur colleges r doing a great job with all this, tho i think ur companys leaders don't really showing this problem enough attention or value.

So, i'd still like to request a good kick in the arse on em. ;)
NFD
Guinnessrules 50 champ RR4L1
Grules 50 anim RR3L9
Guinn 50 drood
Tamp 50 ranger RR3L9
Purppillz 50 vamp
Guinnster 43 shade
Guinnie 43 bard
Dragun still 41 chanter RR2L8
Painshee 25 Bainshee
Na Amadan
Tampico 48 drood GM
All active atm! (again) :D

AND PROUD FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

Dotster wrote:am still waiting and they say if ur account is closed they will not restore items ? so they expect u to still pay £8 a month for summat u can not play till they sort there mess out and by the looks of it there is no chance of getting free days cause of this either which is a bit odd, respect for requiel coming here and answering as he or she does not have to but im pretty sure that mythic/goa should of at least sent a email at least every few days saying how far u are till u sorted

Well if they don't sort my "expicit deleted" out, before or after my account closes and then let me know so i can re-open my account. They can forget my "explicit deleted" 3 X £8.00 a month for good.

Bunch of ... no must stop myself before i get done for flaming again :)

Please discuss.......
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

13h a day? mmmmmm brings back memories.

Anyways guys give Requiel a break imo and his boss. Yes ppl have been waiting long, yes its a bit of a mess, yes ..., yes ... , ..... but nagging wont get you anywhere. (think about your bloodpressure for god sakes!)

and to Scabs: good boy! See i knew you could behave ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

[quote="Satyn"]and to Scabs: good boy! See i knew you could behave ]

I'm sure I'll get a full ban at some point soon :)
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

alduan
Emerald Rider

Post by alduan »

still waiting zzzz, if Q4 turns out to be good (and works on my comp) I think Ill put my energy there inestead (and maybe on the copy of planetside I just ordered)
Audible 6l0 Bainshee omg wtf pwnd stripped by goa
Alduan 5l8 Eldy getting his gear updated

awarkle
Emerald Rider

Post by awarkle »

unfortunatly blame french working laws that state and absolute maximum number of hours anyone can work. Which means even if requiel or the other gms sayed fancied working 25 hour days (until they have like total burn out) they cant the law wont let them :)
Albion : Arod (tic) Ponies (cleric)
Midgard : Cavewark(sham), Augwark(healer), cursiara(warlock), mistieral(valkyrie)
Hibernia : Bastilia (vamp)
Albion (glast) : Zalasta (sorc) awark(wiz) mincer (minstrel) + others
DAOC E&E find me on any char for assistance.

Childofkhain
Emerald Rider

Post by Childofkhain »

its totally absurd that law and leads to many shops closing on multiple days of the week as well as pulling shoddy hours.
Amedor wrote:I could imagine George Bush playing a Warlock
pikeh wrote:Britney Spears plays a bainshee.
Requiel wrote:It's not a bug, the encounter is designed to fail if you abuse the game mechanics... If you'd like to report yourself for cheating we'll investigate your problem.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”