Ten things druids say just before they quit playing

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Aneline
Emerald Rider

Post by Aneline »

Dont think so, i'm usually only anon if i'm afk or dealing with guild meetings ect, funny part was i fought the merc right infront of him greaves styles, and all...
Mid/excal - Aneline, + more
Hib/Pryd - Aneline, + more
Alb/classic - Aneline, + more
:coffee2:

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

ambera wrote:Bard complaints:

(If they don't have water breath) fgs guys buy water pots! how hard can it be?

<pleads guilty>

Jump! Jump now! FFS JUMP NOW ARE YOU EVEN AWAKE?

<goes to get player from other end of frontier>

Never using waterpots in RvR though as the bard has group breath that is better then any pot ;D

Poh
Emerald Rider

Post by Poh »

after playing an arms for 3years all i can say to a main healer is /hug for playing a healer. Imo if you want to know the worth of a healer play a heavy tank ;)

and to all you droods keep up the healing most of us cant live w/o you ;)
Pryd: Pohez 50Eld, Pohuz 50Vamp, Pohbot 50Druid
Glastonbury: Pohan 36Arms, Pohax 50Necro

Retired: US: Merlin/Alb, Lance/Hib, MLF/Mid

ambera
Emerald Rider

Post by ambera »

Never using waterpots in RvR though as the bard has group breath that is better then any pot ;D
Not all bards have group breath. :( You'd think they would by now though wouldn't you? Curse those idle creatures. ;)
Ambera the Heroine
Avery, Thid NS & Potion Monkey
Ascarii the Warden
Animamba, Verdant Ani
Ahoulin, Luri Screamer

long-tailed nanny-o

Radu
Emerald Rider

Post by Radu »

Well, played healer for 3 years, and i never cared alot if someone yelled for heals, i just said "Die in silence".
Healers job not easy, and if crap comes, you have to choose who will die and who will stay alive, have to accept it the group members :)
Certainly there are bad healers as well, and i cant accept those who afk without a word.
Anyway, thats what i hated being healer, you cant do ninja afks, have to react fast and mostly without errors too :/
Togusa the Mentalist

Seanpaul
Emerald Rider

Post by Seanpaul »

Amedor wrote:Why did you waste a purge on the bow bleed or whatever they call it? :x
why would a bard point out 50 blunt is a good spec? ;O

naw was just showing that purge was down in a very poor example.
So open your mouth and stick to your guns. You've gotta realise that she's indifferent. Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh what your name? just wont learn, here we go again.

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Briannon wrote:This sounds like a post born out of bitter experience.
I second that, especially number 10.

Eleanora
Emerald Rider

Post by Eleanora »

Generally I think most people avoid whining on druids as they know that if they weren't healed, someone else was, or the druid was interrupted. If the druid was interrupted, it was most likely someone else in the group's fault anyway.

The only thing bothering me is when the rezz doesn't get accepted. Here I go and waste 50% of my power pool when I could have healed someone instead.
Again, its most likely their own fault of being dead if they don't accept the rezz as it means they probably died because of them being afk.
Eleanora Mindwalker, Thunderer Astralist

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Eleanora wrote: The only thing bothering me is when the rezz doesn't get accepted. Here I go and waste 50% of my power pool when I could have healed someone instead.
Again, its most likely their own fault of being dead if they don't accept the rezz as it means they probably died because of them being afk.
roll on this patch... ..... ....... ......... ............... ........................... ..........................
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

does that still happen?
thought it doesnt happen anymore as it says 'this person is already considering a rezz'
or do you mean when they get a rezz and dont hit accept in the time given (guilty of doing that - specially with EOY rezzes..)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”