preview -horses,barding and armour

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Satyn wrote:dont think this has been posted yet ...

http://www.camelotherald.com/section.php?id=29

I've pre-ordered DR so I'm now drooling with anticipation at the thought of Mythical armour for Botoxx, Bardsimpson and Winniethepuh.

Roll on October 11th.

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

give ice steed!
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Lairiodd wrote:Bah ... sign that they want lots of pre-orders ? :)

The score with this is that holders of US accounts can pre-order through their account log-in screens (slightly different to the way it's done on the Euro version) and if you pre-order before October 10th then the mythical armour is availlable to that account. I'm not sure if it is just for one character per account or whether all characters on the account can get it - I will find out next Tuesday.

The good thing about the way that Mythic has done the pre-ordering is that as soon as the payment has been cleared the account is activated for DR so it means no faffing about with CD-keys.

I have three accounts now all activated for DR, ready and waiting for the download to be released and it took me no longer than about 3 or 4 minutes to activate all three accounts. I'm impressed with the way this has been done.

Requiel, will GOA be able to do this on European accounts? I know your account registration system is different so will this option be available in Europe?
Briannon
------------
Badvicar EvilIdiot: level 3x heretic - Anywhere/Gaheris
Bardsimpson Botoxxbuddy: level 50 bard - Hibernia/Gawaine
Botoxx Injections: level 50 animist - Hibernia/Gawaine
Bowlina Botoxxbuddy: tiny ranger - Hibernia/Gawaine
Briannon Silverblades: level 50 nightshade - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)
Draccula TheCount: level 46 vampiir - Hibernia/Gawaine
Playmate Ofthemonth: level 50 enchantress - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

You are already able to activate the different addons avalible on GOA homepage in you sub page. I guess they will add DR there aswell
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Requiel

Post by Requiel »

Briannon wrote:The score with this is that holders of US accounts can pre-order through their account log-in screens (slightly different to the way it's done on the Euro version) and if you pre-order before October 10th then the mythical armour is availlable to that account. I'm not sure if it is just for one character per account or whether all characters on the account can get it - I will find out next Tuesday.

The good thing about the way that Mythic has done the pre-ordering is that as soon as the payment has been cleared the account is activated for DR so it means no faffing about with CD-keys.

I have three accounts now all activated for DR, ready and waiting for the download to be released and it took me no longer than about 3 or 4 minutes to activate all three accounts. I'm impressed with the way this has been done.

Requiel, will GOA be able to do this on European accounts? I know your account registration system is different so will this option be available in Europe?
I don't know exactly how we'll be dealing with it just yet however we have been moving towards digital distribution with previous releases. Also our online licences don't require cd-keys either. You purchase your upgrade and the expansion will be automatically activated on your account.

With regards to the pre-orders, again I don't know if we'll be doing the same as the US or how/if we'll make the Mythical barding available. You may remember that the Orb of Discovery which was a pre-order bonus for US Catacombs was offered as a limited-time quest on Euro servers after release instead. We may do a similar thing again or we may not, it's really too early to say and, as ever, you'll hear about it first in the Friday News.

Pharoahe
Emerald Rider

Post by Pharoahe »

DANG! This is good stuff! This is the only point WoW beat DAOC in, but I guess they can wave farewell to the #1 position now :-)

Mhm, the Sinister Medium Armor looks cool, think I'll get that one :)
Cuthifen, Tavern Regular of the Artisans of Willow (L50 Celt Bard, Legendary Armorer)
Conzpi, Stranger of the Artisans of Willow (L43 Elf Enchanter, Apprentice Spellcrafter)
Edielath, Clanlord of Circle of Satai (L42 Lurikeen Ranger, Apprentice Fletcher)

Reinforced L51 masterpieces in merchant at house 3702 in Limerick.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Cuthifen wrote:DANG! This is good stuff! This is the only point WoW beat DAOC in, but I guess they can wave farewell to the #1 position now :-)

Mhm, the Sinister Medium Armor looks cool, think I'll get that one :)
soo, if WoW only was able to beat daoc on 1 point... how could it have been number 1 before?
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Lasaeonn

Post by Lasaeonn »

A little more info about mounts

Cost
Level 35 (standard horse) 250g + a quest
Level 45+ (these can all be used in RvR areas)
Champion Level 0 - Basic advanced Horse 1plat
Champion Level 1 - Coloured Horses 2plat
Champion Level 2 - Coloured Horses 3plat (different colours)
Champion Level 3 - Coloured Warhorses 6plat
Champion Level 4 - Coloured Warhorses 8plat (different colours)
Champion Level 5 - Quest Horses 15plat + Quest

New horse emotes
/horse trick - you stand on your horse
/horse graze - no explanation needed
/horse startle - drops its head and leans back
/horse rear - rears back on its two hind legs
/horse courbette (sp?) - Rears back on two legs and hops a bit
/horse pet - You pet your horse
/horse halt - throw up your arm in a halting motion
Lasaeonn Blackstaff the Enchanter GM DarkBlade Mercenaries
Lasander the Bard with no style
Playing also on Gahreis (US Co-Op Server) and in DR Beta

Immediate
Emerald Rider

Post by Immediate »

where is the game able to be pre orderd ? :immediate

Lasaeonn

Post by Lasaeonn »

Immediate wrote:where is the game able to be pre orderd ? :immediate
Only for US servers atm and from what I understand from the account management screens.
Lasaeonn Blackstaff the Enchanter GM DarkBlade Mercenaries
Lasander the Bard with no style
Playing also on Gahreis (US Co-Op Server) and in DR Beta

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”