champion weapons

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

p0x wrote:Any idea of their speeds?
hero CS is 5.2-5.4 i heard :(

and edit: v much like the passive resist on the warden CW :) does it stack with 26% resists, or is it part of em?
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Alexandrinus wrote:hmmn and maybe 'buy new computer' im still running on ToA client to get no lag in RVR

DR is same as Catacombs (I have beta access so am saying this first hand)
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Actually to make a senible comment, the caster one seems pretty nice without any +acuity (which is v easy to overcap for casters) and some cast speed, and should lead to a bit more varity in templates (ie not having to camp eremai 2 weeks to get CS as manditory).

These champ items just limited to weapons or is there jewelry and epic type armour also?
Mael, 50th ment.

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Maeloch wrote:Hrmmm 'champion' rhymes with 'buy-new-expansion'.

The new expansion is $19.99 (about £11.33) and is going to be distributed by electronic download (US accounts).

Heaven knows when it will be available in Europe but it's cheap and downloadable. Much better than importing boxes.

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Just weapons but there looks to be nice regular items to, lvl30 quest gave my cleric a 8% energy and 8% heat jewel with 8% power pool also, nothing uber but bare in mind it was a lvl30 item, kinda excited to see the lvl50 items.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Briannon wrote:The new expansion is $19.99 (about £11.33) and is going to be distributed by electronic download (US accounts).

Heaven knows when it will be available in Europe but it's cheap and downloadable. Much better than importing boxes.
Depends on, its cheaper to download but I prefer to have the box with cds/dvds too..

/Ankh

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”