Ten things druids say just before they quit playing

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Kallima

Ten things druids say just before they quit playing

Post by Kallima »

1 ) Stop yelling heal at me when I'm dead!

2 ) Stop yelling heal at me when you are in Hadrians wall and the rest of the group is in Emain Macha.

3 ) I would love to heal you but four trolls are beating me to a pulp and its distracting.

4 ) I noticed you yelling FFS HEAL! the first time, there was no need to repeat it another ten times. I still can’t heal you when I’m dead.

5 ) Never, never, never tell me to use /map. I know about /map and if it told me what I needed to know I wouldn’t be wasting my time asking you. It may be news to you, but there are eight people in this group and the yellow blobs don't have names on them to tell me which is you.

6 ) Okay, so keep telling me to use /map rather than tell me which yellow blob is you so I can rezz. Stay dead. See if I care.

7 ) When you screamed for rezz on the top of the tower you might have mentioned the full group of Albions standing on your corpse.

8 ) Stop yelling buff me. I am going to buff you. If you were paying attention you would notice I am working my way through the group buffing people and there is no especial reason why I should buff you ahead of the people who are politely waiting their turn.

9 ) Thank you for telling me your buffs just dropped. I know this. They dropped because a warlock just fried me and I am a pathetic corpse lying at your feet.

10 ) So you think having your buff bot in an RVR group is a really good idea and they are going to be a great help healing the group. Fine. I’m a healer druid but of course things like spread heal make no difference at all, and your buff bot will be just as good as me and just as good as having a second proper healing druid in the group. I tell you what, I don’t like aggro and arguing the point. In fact, I’m so convinced that your nurture druid heals as well as me, that I’ll just get my hero and let your buff bot take over healing the group.

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

This sounds like a post born out of bitter experience.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Briannon wrote:This sounds like a post born out of bitter experience.
It does indeed :o
look, no hands!

Now retired

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

6 ) Okay, so keep telling me to use /map rather than tell me which yellow blob is you so I can rezz. Stay dead. See if I care.

imo get a UI with /map that number the members in group with 1-8 so you see who is who :p
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Heta wrote:6 ) Okay, so keep telling me to use /map rather than tell me which yellow blob is you so I can rezz. Stay dead. See if I care.

imo get a UI with /map that number the members in group with 1-8 so you see who is who :p
I kept this one short. The main problem is in keeps when I still would not know what level of the battlements they are on. The point being they are dead and out of range (which is why they are dead). They are dead and doing nothing. I am frantically healing. I have to leave the rest of the group to go and rezz them. In these circumstances at least half the time I die or someone else in the group dies because I'm not there to heal them. It don't hurt for them to take time to give me a clue to make the rezz as fast as possible. Comments like top floor and half hidden in the wall help a lot.

And these comments aren't just mine. They also come from several other druids who were once active in RVR and have quit.

Xcerus
Emerald Rider

Post by Xcerus »

that is so fking true, hate it when people bitch and there is nothing you can do.

11: I am standing in fop, i have used 2 bp's stones 3 potions mcl2 rp2 and i have no power my insta's are down and DI3 has been used up i have used HeC level 10 and EoY level 10 - would you like to tell me how you expect me to heal the group any more or do you conceed that you charging at a fg was a really stupid idea. /quit
Xcerus 50 Druid
Zcerus 50 Chanter
Scerus 50 Ranger
Moaninglisa 3X Bainshee
A,B,C - alts - blah

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."
- Sun Tzu

judas
Emerald Rider

Post by judas »

8 ) Stop yelling buff me. I am going to buff you. If you were paying attention you would notice I am working my way through the group buffing people and there is no especial reason why I should buff you ahead of the people who are politely waiting their turn.

9 ) Thank you for telling me your buffs just dropped. I know this. They dropped because a warlock just fried me and I am a pathetic corpse lying at your feet.
liked these 2 most :p

imo healer is the hardest class to play aswell. (if your doing a good job that is)
Ultraviolence.
refers to acts of extreme violence
seemingly performed at random,
or with no clear justification

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Xcerus wrote:that is so fking true, hate it when people bitch and there is nothing you can do.
Remember the name of the person who is whining at a healer and NEVER group with them again. Problem solved ;)
finland:
holland:

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

is that why you never want to group me quin?

or is it becourse I didnt want to stay over at your hotel room?
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Damn..caught
finland:
holland:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”