ML 3 Sunday 2 Oct 6.30 GMT

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

yes my raids wil be going on, its the only way i can accomplish what i need.

And when i said in first post that i am an unexperienced raid leader i didnt mean that i have run no raids, just ment that i have not run all the raids that can be run, like there are some ML's that i havent even attended.
I am quite cabable of running the raids, i just meant that there are some bits that i may not understand or have information on.
cheers for support guys hope to see you all there
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Plac
Emerald Rider

Post by Plac »

I can come to help you if you want.
Alb - INACTIVE
Placador Merc lvl 51 ML10
Caby Cabalist lvl 51 ML10

Mid - ACTIVE!!!

Hib - INACTIVE :(
Elwarden Warden lvl 50 ML10
Setaman Animist lvl 50 ML8
Placz Ranger lvl 48 ML0 ( Soon ML10, 3rd ML RUSH INC)

Dahakon
Emerald Rider

Post by Dahakon »

i'll be there with my hero :kesxex:
"You laught at me because I am different, I laugh because you are all the same"

Hib/Pryd 4tw

Dahakon 50 hero :gamblor:
Juaninamillion 50 mana mentalist :wizard:
Golgoleth 50 vampiir :kick:
(+ other random lowbies)

rautio
Emerald Rider

Post by rautio »

would like to sighn up Finglin lvl 50 NS

thanks

Finglin
Thanks

Rautio

:immediate

Hemuli
Emerald Rider

Post by Hemuli »

Will come with lighteld. If the ml9 raid aint at same time :(
- murr -

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :|

Plac
Emerald Rider

Post by Plac »

I put ml9 to 16h CET, so i have more time to complete my one.
Alb - INACTIVE
Placador Merc lvl 51 ML10
Caby Cabalist lvl 51 ML10

Mid - ACTIVE!!!

Hib - INACTIVE :(
Elwarden Warden lvl 50 ML10
Setaman Animist lvl 50 ML8
Placz Ranger lvl 48 ML0 ( Soon ML10, 3rd ML RUSH INC)

Treamos
Emerald Rider

Post by Treamos »

I think I'll join you, do we got ot do pre's first?
Treamos

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

apparently is no pre's anymore, and even if people have confirmed that for me i still havent been told if i need to talk to the dude at the entrance to get kepa/antioos and whether or not anyone needs to aquire an egg and sword or if its just a simple matter of doing all the steps at the bosse's
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Asterixxx wrote:apparently is no pre's anymore, and even if people have confirmed that for me i still havent been told if i need to talk to the dude at the entrance to get kepa/antioos and whether or not anyone needs to aquire an egg and sword or if its just a simple matter of doing all the steps at the bosse's

<Edit> ok seems rather useless then if not updated ]http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master ... Three.html[/url]

Aldain
Emerald Rider

Post by Aldain »

VoS is NOT updated. Taken directly from live patch notes off daoc.goa.com/en :

Dungeons

- Sobekite Eternal Encounter - Pick Your Poison : Djedkare will now gain power faster so that he may grant the challenges for his Trial more quickly. Djedkare will also now grant an entire battlegroup credit for defeating his challenge of Horror (ML 2.7).

- Stand Fast : Another sobekite observer has taken residence within Amenemhat's chambers.

- (Temple of Twilight) Kepa will no longer ask players to retrieve a cure. Players will be able to talk to her directly and launch into the encounter without doing any additional questing.

- (Temple of Twilight) Antioos will no longer demand players retrieve items for her. Players will be able to talk to her to launch the encounter without seeking additional items.

Meaning all you have to do is farm a gremna eel stomach to use against Shraogh, if you don't want to try and just zerg him down.. NOTHING else is required. Hope that clears it up.
-Prydwen-
Rarely 4L8 Druid
Aldain 3L9 Enchanter
-Camlann-
Rarely 7L4 Shaman
Aldy 3L4 Druid

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”