Best all time hib rvr set-up

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

[quote="Elrandhir"]Why have Malice on 2 different bars ]

Well, its beacause I only play with one bar..the multibar I only use for artifacts really in fights..when I stealth I have an instrement in my hand and its easier to change bars to bar one and press one to switch to weapon, where as in fights its easier to shift + I click an arti to activate it when the bar is above my feild of view in the centre of the screen..

Also its because I played with my bar like that for 3 years or so, and if I cange it around I cant get used to it so it stays like that and somethings are doubled up but thats just the way I like it.

Weird I know but if you have been playing a set way for a number of years its hard to change and I find myself looking for things where they used to be in the middle of fights and that gets me killed.

So in part its easier and in the other part its old habbits that will not change :D

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Rejecta wrote:Well, its beacause I only play with one bar..the multibar I only use for artifacts really in fights..when I stealth I have an instrement in my hand and its easier to change bars to bar one and press one to switch to weapon, where as in fights its easier to shift + I click an arti to activate it when the bar is above my feild of view in the centre of the screen..

Also its because I played with my bar like that for 3 years or so, and if I cange it around I cant get used to it so it stays like that and somethings are doubled up but thats just the way I like it.

Weird I know but if you have been playing a set way for a number of years its hard to change and I find myself looking for things where they used to be in the middle of fights and that gets me killed.

So in part its easier and in the other part its old habbits that will not change :D

Okay just wondered, guess I can understand that you get used to something, and even though I hate changeing something I have gotten use to also, I will change everything on my bars if I think it would be better if I got use to another way of having them ^^

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Keriwin wrote:Can tell im bored :) /hug

Bard - Redb
Warden - Furball
Druid - Finche
Druid - Puppethealer
Enchanter - Latino
Enchanter - Usp
Champion - Jamiesmallicious
BM - Sharwyn

Surely there must be a famous nightshade to include somewhere. Arhr for example?

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Heta wrote:ehh... ? good thing you don't jump to conclusions
;)
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Briannon wrote:Surely there must be a famous nightshade to include somewhere. Arhr for example?

pineapple

but i doubt anyone remembers him :<
dont think he ever reached 50 but he ruled in RvR
as did matilda :(

long time ago tho :(
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

Btw, quite sad someone is going along giving every single one of my posts a negative score.

Got nothing better to do? stupid system tbh.

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Rejecta wrote:Btw, quite sad someone is going along giving every single one of my posts a negative score.

Did you e-peen shrink? :(
finland:
holland:

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

Quinlan wrote:Did you e-peen shrink? :(
A little...

:satyn1:

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Rejecta wrote:Btw, quite sad someone is going along giving every single one of my posts a negative score.

awww i chuddled you - screaming cow :)
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

have to agree on that the voting thing is rather pointless.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”