Discussion on restoration news

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

i said templates mate ;P not farming gear, for rvr
:asterixxx
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Gamblor
Emerald Rider

Post by Gamblor »

ahh slightly different situation then ;P.

well if you need a hand , or bait :thand: ;P let me know =)
Gamblor Evilneonhammer Lvl 49 Champ :gamblor:
Samos Lvl 50 Animist
Noobynoodle Lvl 50 Warden
Garibaldi Lvl 47 Vamp
Ickleluwibomb Lvl 39 Chanter
Gambino lvl 39 Dr00d D00d

Mid/Glas

Gamblor Lvl 2x Savage
Yamis Lvl x Spirit Master
FinalFlash lvl 4x Warlock
Chereck Shadowblade
Gambet Hunter

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

asterixxx wrote:the difference is your chars were low lvl, where as the chars i had stripped are at lvl 50, and were also holding vaults full of armour /items. i dont want to kit out lvl 50 chars with aurulite, i want to sort out templates for them. ty for info anyway

Ah, I hadn't realised you were talking about your level 50s. That does put a different complexion on things then (and I'm sure I've spelt complexion wrong). Getting your template restored could be a tad difficult without knowing some of what you had before. Wouldn't want to forecast how this is going to turn out for you, could be messy.

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

Nice to get an update - it does help answer a few questions those who are still waiting have.

I get the feeling that the scale of this has surprised GOA a lot as I seem to remember Req saying something along the lines of expecting to get through the bulk of reports in a week. Yet here we are and they are just over half way through.

The longer this goes on the more sorry I feel for those who still await their toons and items being sorted and the more you have to wonder if GOA need to find a way to give a little extra to those who have been at the back of the queue (not yet though as we want them to give the items back first).
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

Heard someone suggest tonight that they had a few items disappear from their inventory. I don't want to start a panic, but I'm starting to get nervous. What if this item disappearing happens again? I don't think the server could take it.
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”