Prices already are more HIgh than in excal

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Grymligast
Emerald Rider

Post by Grymligast »

Xxcalibur wrote:that necky seeem kinda bugged atm , <pandora> farmet it 40 times and 0 neckys dropped , and that necky is a must for tank stre/dex user if you wanna cap all the resist.

I managed to buy it in the beginning of ToA before ppl realised how valuable it is. Now I get offers for 60-80 plat for sililias necklace and ring.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

centurion wrote:rs 3of3 30p :(
Was sold for 10p yesterday.

/Ankh

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Well seems to me there's no sink for all this money swilling about, unless everyone getting compensation from GoA takes up LGM crafting or spends money on the RoG NPCs (most peeps I talked to said they gave up after wasting a few plat) - which means the price rise is effectively permanent. Only thing which will reduce prices now is cluster, ironically.
Mael, 50th ment.

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Lairiodd wrote:If GOA doubled everyone's money, then there is nothing ethically wrong with doubling your prices. This is what inflation is and if you don't raise your prices someone else will buy from you and re-sell at the higher price ... or someone will "win the lottery" :).

Fair enough but if you don't have the cash bounty from GOA then you're priced out of the market. One of my stripped alts has 3 gold on him - not much chance of buying anything with that resource.

This is how underclasses in society get formed. The have's have ridiculous wealth, the have-not's have nothing.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Briannon wrote:This is how underclasses in society get formed. The have's have ridiculous wealth, the have-not's have nothing.

w00t im lower class!!
they have all the fun :D
ive seen titanic - tis true!!!!
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Reza
Emerald Rider

Post by Reza »

Hundreds of hours worth of prydwens crafters time making MPs, SCing and Alching was thrown down the drain with the deletions and everyone was given cash to go buy again. Its a no brainer prices skyrocket.

About the sink for this extra cash. Like all cash its mainly going to be taken out the economy through crafting, but the sink will act v slowly whilst the boost in cash is practically instantaneous.

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Banana wrote:ive seen titanic

Poor banana :(

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Reza wrote:Hundreds of hours worth of prydwens crafters time making MPs, SCing and Alching was thrown down the drain with the deletions and everyone was given cash to go buy again. Its a no brainer prices skyrocket.

About the sink for this extra cash. Like all cash its mainly going to be taken out the economy through crafting, but the sink will act v slowly whilst the boost in cash is practically instantaneous.
Yeah giving tons of cash was a stupid idea. Goa should've talked with mythic to let them create rogs instead.

Players providing their exact templates shouldn't be a problem then.

Dorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorin »

it must have been fun to be the one of the firsts to get 50plats+ as compensation + char restored on the early days... my first visit would have been the market explorer aswell.... Q_q
Enchanter, Cabalist, Spiritmaster

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Banana wrote:technically

youve sold those items at those prices so youre actually supporting the price increase so im not sure if this thread is a complaint ...
maybe be it was a "hey look at how much i spent bragg" disguised as a whine.
look, no hands!

Now retired

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”