So Just How Long Do we HAVE To Wait?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Kari
Emerald Rider

Post by Kari »

stupeh wrote:Request filed this afternoon, and the char has had its items replaced already. /o\
Reading that just annoys the hell out of us who filed reports on the first day we were able & have heard precisely sod all since then. Not your fault I know & grats for being sorted so fast, but really - some organisation in dealing with these requests would be nice!

Dorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorin »

stupeh wrote:Request filed this afternoon, and the char has had its items replaced already. /o\
now that is fucking takes the piss to beee HONESt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

thanks for telling though, good to know that its total random when will your char gets restored or what so ever,
Enchanter, Cabalist, Spiritmaster

isletha
Emerald Rider

Post by isletha »

Looks like we will hit the 2 week mark soon as they dont work weekends well done GOA :bang:
Na Fianna Dragun

Isletha lev 50 Ranger ML9 Retired :ranger:

Oshen lev 50 Champ ML10 Retired :bump:

Sevud lev 50 Hero S/S spec Retired :army:

Dunloirbh lev 50 Druid ML8 Retired :amedor:

Ethlidhenna lev 50 bard Retired :satyn2:

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

isletha wrote:Looks like we will hit the 2 week mark soon as they dont work weekends well done GOA :bang:

10 days now and counting

Dotster
Emerald Rider

Post by Dotster »

its oki we should protest and get 13 days plus since monday on all ppl that still not got chars bck as we paying for game and we can not play the chars we want.

and any replys that say there doing there best prob got theres in the first week of daoc coming bck online so ignore there reply they not understand
maybe im back

New Toon Tripler - VW lvl 49uk:

all chars are gonedoh:

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Briannon wrote:10 days now and counting

11 days now...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

Dotster wrote:its oki we should protest and get 13 days plus since monday on all ppl that still not got chars bck as we paying for game and we can not play the chars we want.
Yeah I agree. The 12 days 'free' have passed and I havent been able to play any of my main chars due to being unequipped. And I couldnt play the ones Id like to lvl, since I didnt have gear to move there. Quite sad.

Its kinda getting irritating now, some people who missed just one thid alt have been helped. And some of us that are missing about all the chars they wanna play still stand around with nothing on them.

They could try and keep us a bit more up to date. And perhaps try and answers pm's. No info makes people come up with their own reasons, which is never any good.
US Classic (all realms) & Lance/Alb & Limors

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Briannon wrote:11 days now...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well, it's two weeks now since Prydwen reopened. I reopened my second account on the day Prydwen reopened and that account is the one most affected by the database problems. So, I've now had half my subscription period pass and no progress on the RightNow! I sent in two weeks ago. This is the account that DOESN'T have the 12 days added to it so I've got great value for this month's subs so far - NOT!!

Now getting very agitated by this.

I can feel an expletive coming on...

I'm just glad GOA didn't organise the Derby Triathlon or I'd still be waiting for the starter gun two weeks after the rest of the field had crossed the finishing line!!

HOW MUCH EFFING LONGER DO WE HAVE TO WAIT?

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Still waiting myself on one account.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Arvengar
Emerald Rider

Post by Arvengar »

Still waiting on both accounts. Also never got offered the 12 free days either, which is odd as I was playing my 2nd account when the server went down and my 1st account the night before, and both accounts still have an active subscription.
Alb/Excal
Karatakus 50 Paladin ML10 Warlord <Drakan Templars>
Arvarn 50 Scout ML10 Sojo <Drakan Templars>
Boatnbuff 50 Cleric ML10 Perfector <Drakan Templars>
and lots of other alts :D

Hib/Pryd
Erlani 50 Druid ML10 Convoker <Fallen Spirits>
Jelania 50 Champion ML3 Banelord <Fallen Spirits>
Rhay 41 Animist <Fallen Spirits>
Tirlenna 40 Enchanter <Fallen Spirits>
Arvengar 34 Blademaster <Fallen Spirits>
and many others :D