So Just How Long Do we HAVE To Wait?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

Aye, I wonder. Six of my main accounts chars still waiting for gear, which is highly annoying.
US Classic (all realms) & Lance/Alb & Limors

Kesxex

Post by Kesxex »

It just wonders me that GOA seems not to learn from their PR desasters. Every time something like this happens, their communication to their customer base is less than adequate.
If this would be a public transport company then heads would have rolled after the first such desaster.

Is it really that difficult to put a link on their front newspage with a connection to a simple info how many logs are still outstanding? Updated every three hours at max? Every one hour at min?

A simple message stating for apologies for the delay would show a professional approach towards customers and not this lacklustre amateur behaviour they are currently showing - essentially leaving their customers in the dark.
Rightnow is a database - categorised by types - it is a fairly easy data exercise to generate a stats page for a few types only on certain status. I know tools that can do that automatically - no extra work involved.

As it stands GOA deserves the loss in income they are incurring to themselves. The shame is that the English player community is really taking a beat and this will be for GOA a bad thing - after all Mythic offers the same game with more content months ahead and with the online distribution it gets even easier now to switch.
Mythic had some bad things too but at least there was an update at least daily if not more frequently.
"If you are not living on the edge, you occupy too much space!"

Kelalle
Emerald Rider

Post by Kelalle »

Well , i for one have had enough of it now . Accounts are cancelled and expire on 24 sep , won't be renewing .

All but 1 lvl 14 char ( crafting alt )have been made un-playable thanks to this almighty f-up .
House vaults also stripped , so no spare gear at all .

Can't buy random stuff to kit out even 1 char , as all the cash i had , i've been using to raise an alchemist up before this happened .
Prydwen
Cueair - Bard -
Malanari - 50 Vampiir -
Galagah - 50 Ranger -
Numerous other alts ...

Glastonbury
Malanari - 50 Warlock
Bonieari - Bonedancer
Roonie - Runemaster
Anerae - Valkyrie

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Kelalle wrote: Can't buy random stuff to kit out even 1 char , as all the cash i had , i've been using to raise an alchemist up before this happened .
If you lost items on THAT many chars Im pretty sure you will get a fortune back from goa once they restore your char. I only lost items on ONE char and got 65p.

/Ankh

Moley:)
Emerald Rider
Location: A connection of Tunnels in UK . Ready to take over the world with my mole-brethren!

Post by Moley:) »

I'm just hoping Darksaga and Moleymoleymoley are fixed before my birthday (25 th september) eep 18! God help us all ...

:moley:
Loktah level 50 Blade Master RR2 l7 :mwahaha:
Moleymoleymoley level 50 Mentalist RR4L5! :stir: *Magical Gesture*moley:
Darksaga level 50 Ranger RR7!! :ranger:

Mid/Glast
Haduken WL level 50 RR3 l7 bunny:
Necronomicon BD RR2l6 Level 39
Darksaga Hunter rr1 l4 Bane of Albion 5670 kills! :mwahaha: level 24

Retired and Retarded

spam: Master Of Spamming spam:

Monk
Emerald Rider

Post by Monk »

should just point out, goa lied about working on the weekend, im sorry but 2 replies to my post saying theyve heard of ppl getting items back at some point isnt a proper confirmed restoration of items, theyve lied before and they do it again, i dont believe anythign they say anymore
~~~GM of Fallen Spirits - Prydwen~~~
Spetsnaz lvl50 Celt Valewalker 6l2 -Currently Main
Nicholai lvl 50 Elf Ranger 4l0
Moscow lvl 50 Shar Vampiir 3l8
Vanyia lvl 50 Celt Druid 3l2
Aequitas lvl 50 Shar Hero 2l0 - running old school epic!
Trident lvl 45 Elf Chanter 1l5

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

read this thread:

some answers
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

rautio
Emerald Rider

Post by rautio »

still nothing on my 6 chars.

Started farming aurulite so they can be used again for the time being :(
Thanks

Rautio

:immediate

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Ankh Morpork wrote:I can understand your frustration but there is no possible way they would be able to replace everything instantly..so naturally some people have to wait longer (dont ask me how they decide who to help first and who to wait with)

/Ankh

TBH Ankh, they probably won't be able to replace much of what my alts had because I hadn't realised I had to keep a log of every single item they had on them and in their vaults. Damned stupid of me I know (yes, alright I am being sarcastic. I know the official line but still feeling frustrated enough for the sarcasm to escape).

I would be satisfied if GOA just put some cash or aurulite on the alts so they could go and kit themselves out.

That's all I want.
Briannon
------------
Badvicar EvilIdiot: level 3x heretic - Anywhere/Gaheris
Bardsimpson Botoxxbuddy: level 50 bard - Hibernia/Gawaine
Botoxx Injections: level 50 animist - Hibernia/Gawaine
Bowlina Botoxxbuddy: tiny ranger - Hibernia/Gawaine
Briannon Silverblades: level 50 nightshade - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)
Draccula TheCount: level 46 vampiir - Hibernia/Gawaine
Playmate Ofthemonth: level 50 enchantress - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

frostor wrote:just on a sidenote
if u account is alrdy logged in when they try and fix ur stuff they just put it aside and try again later

so i hope ppl who whine abouth not getting stuff back arent logged in each day 24/7

I'm not logged in much. I log on to see if the alts have been sorted, see they haven't, then log out again.

I have put the /level 20 stuff back on two alts but this isn't really good enough to restore them to what they were before. My BM gets massacred by blue-con mobs because the armour and weapons ain't good enough.
Briannon
------------
Badvicar EvilIdiot: level 3x heretic - Anywhere/Gaheris
Bardsimpson Botoxxbuddy: level 50 bard - Hibernia/Gawaine
Botoxx Injections: level 50 animist - Hibernia/Gawaine
Bowlina Botoxxbuddy: tiny ranger - Hibernia/Gawaine
Briannon Silverblades: level 50 nightshade - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)
Draccula TheCount: level 46 vampiir - Hibernia/Gawaine
Playmate Ofthemonth: level 50 enchantress - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”