So Just How Long Do we HAVE To Wait?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Briannon
Emerald Rider

So Just How Long Do we HAVE To Wait?

Post by Briannon »

It's been a full 7 days since I RightNow!ed my stripped characters and there appears to have been not one jot of movement on any of them.

So just how long do we have to wait?

I'm getting tempted to just delete the things because they're next to bloody useless as they are at the moment.
Briannon
------------
Badvicar EvilIdiot: level 3x heretic - Anywhere/Gaheris
Bardsimpson Botoxxbuddy: level 50 bard - Hibernia/Gawaine
Botoxx Injections: level 50 animist - Hibernia/Gawaine
Bowlina Botoxxbuddy: tiny ranger - Hibernia/Gawaine
Briannon Silverblades: level 50 nightshade - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)
Draccula TheCount: level 46 vampiir - Hibernia/Gawaine
Playmate Ofthemonth: level 50 enchantress - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)

upton
Emerald Rider

Post by upton »

Briannon wrote:
So just how long do we have to wait?
too f*cking long :/
Enchanter Bard Animist

6 50s, 4 LGMs Excal/Alb (Retired)

Aardh
Emerald Rider

Post by Aardh »

Still got the 2 naked chars, as reported. No news whatsoever.

Some people get their stuff fixed in 1 or 2 days, while others have to wait 1 week+ ?

:gamblor:
Member of the <Remedy> animist crew of death and destruction

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Aardh wrote:Still got the 2 naked chars, as reported. No news whatsoever.

Some people get their stuff fixed in 1 or 2 days, while others have to wait 1 week+ ?

:gamblor:
I can understand your frustration but there is no possible way they would be able to replace everything instantly..so naturally some people have to wait longer (dont ask me how they decide who to help first and who to wait with)

/Ankh

Dorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorin »

seriously starting to lose my patiance now... i would instantly shut the fuck up if it wasnt my main and my only main.... but it is. at least send out an ETA in mail or something...
Enchanter, Cabalist, Spiritmaster

frostor
Emerald Rider

Post by frostor »

just on a sidenote
if u account is alrdy logged in when they try and fix ur stuff they just put it aside and try again later

so i hope ppl who whine abouth not getting stuff back arent logged in each day 24/7

Bidi
Emerald Rider

Post by Bidi »

frostor wrote:just on a sidenote
if u account is alrdy logged in when they try and fix ur stuff they just put it aside and try again later

so i hope ppl who whine abouth not getting stuff back arent logged in each day 24/7
I can only play in the evening therefore GOA have working hours to sort my chars out..report logged last monday still waiting.
Currently Training in EVE and playing BF2:

Rhohandra -Caldari
Quinthar lvl 36 - Barbarian - Monk
Eranu lvl 31 - Gnome - Fury (29 Provisioner)

------------
Excalibur: (Retired)
Ferus Legionis
[50's] Armsman, Necro, Cleric, Cleric, Fire Wiz, Scout, Infil, Cabbie, Heretic, Sorc
Prydwen: (Retired)
Angry Squirrels
[50's] Bidi/Chanter, Maon/Druid, Flies/Ranger, Retsekans/Warden, Gloekin/Animist, Shsil/Mentalist

Mr Manic
Emerald Rider

Post by Mr Manic »

you are wrong 2 of my game friend have had PMs off GM's asking them to log out as there stuff is ready. they also send u a email.

i still do not have nothing back on 3 toons....
Prydwen - Hib - Marsh Horde
Fiva - Ranger - lvl50 - TeamZerg - cl2
MasterCard - lvl50 - ml7 - cl4
AniManic - lvl50 - ml10 - cl5 champ
MezzManic - lvl50

Glastonbury - Hib - Savant Renegades
Manical - Ranger - lvl16

Aardh
Emerald Rider

Post by Aardh »

Im not. Im working from afternoon till (sometimes late) nights. The time i usually play nowadays are at night time. Like 01:00 and later on. After that im mostly sleeping, (and what else there is to do before going to work again) so i dont have much time to play the days im working. The times im on should usually be when i could expect GoA not to try log my account in. The times i do play when i could expect them to still be working and wanting to log my acc in, i still try to stick to prydwen. I cant sit on my *** those few hours i am online, with the char(s) i have in my report and just wait for GoA to pm me.

Not flaming you ofc matey. Im just annoyed at GoA :)
Member of the <Remedy> animist crew of death and destruction

Nejtun
Emerald Rider

Post by Nejtun »

no they dont , they ask you if you are busy , and if not to either log out or to log your affected chars in and they fix them ( thats what happened to me )
got done almost 24 hours after i reported it on monday lunchtime ,on 3 stripped chars , my bot account however had one stripped char and was reported less than one hour later and has yet to be touched , so no clue about the order and subs on it run out tomorrow which is a bit annoying
Nejtun Eld ML10 Convoker
Mwa Enchanter ML10 Convoker
Nayten Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Qois Ranger ML10 Sojourner
Blam Dr00D ML10 Perfector
<Guildmaster Incorporated>
ChungalungaWarlock :O( fun for 5 minutes )
Coal Hunter
Natheh BD

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”