Exp spots

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Firbynator
Emerald Rider

Exp spots

Post by Firbynator »

Where just wondering where in hibland peeps can get exp at lvl 27 xD tbh i dont know any spots :p (df *cough* but we dont have it :<)

btw, cata wont work since i cant bring bb there and playing menta! (happy now centurion ?!?!#"#!11111111111111)
Sagittariuz, Eldritch rr4lx ml7
Rheaven, Warden rr2lx ml3
Firbynator, Blademaster rr5lx ml6
Rhiina, Ranger rr4lx ml0

Arcana, scrollbot Mentalist

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Level 27 would be Trieb Caitlle (I think),

Maybe Daemhan Aiers east of Howth? But perhaps not for duo at that level. To get there go south and east - cross the river/lake and follow the northern edge of the woods (they should be on your right). Keep going past a massive hill on your left and up the hill in front of you until you hit the zone wall. Then turn north and hug the zone wall until you get onto a ridge beside a small tree. You should be East of the hill which has Daemhan aiers on it. There you have it. Essence of Daeman Aier is also a kill task for a woman in Howth.

Later you can Alps and Pookas between Basar and Lign - the hills to the east of the road.

I think thats ok - but others can confirm either way.

Sharkith
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Firbynator
Emerald Rider

Post by Firbynator »

thx :satyn1:
Rhiina, Ranger rr4lx ml0

Lasaeonn

Post by Lasaeonn »

Hunt Arbordons off to the sides of the road from Droighaid to Necht beware Poisonous Sylvanshades that hide (the are invisible till they attack) in tress. The nearer you get to Necht the higher their level (up to lvl 30 I think).

Then move into Vigilant Rock and work towards Twisted Silvans / Treecutters / Barkstrippers (all can be found in forests due East from Necht).
Lasaeonn Blackstaff the Enchanter GM DarkBlade Mercenaries
Lasander the Bard with no style
Playing also on Gahreis (US Co-Op Server) and in DR Beta

Espen
Emerald Rider

Post by Espen »

from level 20 til lvl 30 you can stay in rvr-zone outside druim cain.. (relic side of wall) ants, trees, wolfs, luris, and other stuff that will keep you suited til 30... (good thing is that you can beg buffs from a lvl 50 buffbot for your pet and will get UBAHSUPAHPET to play with :) from 30-34ish i spent 2 places.. connla (mobs right outside connla town is yellow/orange and neutral, and at druim ligen.. theres a spawn behind the cruachian imps that has alot of rats.. .. then you can go to cruachian imps after that.. these you can find on the left zide of the "zonewall" in druim ligen..

Firbynator
Emerald Rider

Post by Firbynator »

ive checked out most of the spots that uve mentioned and they all seem quite nice :> thx peeps :jupiler:
Rhiina, Ranger rr4lx ml0

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

:jupiler:
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

might be worth running round the normal towns too.
The mobs level changed so there could be some level 30's close to a town. I know the 20's are at howth so prolly connla?
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Jor
Emerald Rider

Post by Jor »

yep, Connla is nice lvl25-30 or so. Was there with my ranger lately and you get mobs for every damage type and the backup from the guards! Treibh from 30 I think (iirc). Worms at entrance neutral there. CM with 30 high red/low purple at entrance, maybe up from 35?

What about Droighaid - the river gobblers? Should be yellow-red iirc and you get guards near too. A gobbler filet sells for good cash btw.

Just take your time wandering around - the changed mob levels still surprise me every day.

As for the frontier zone:
Try to start in Druim Ligen and head towards Cair Treflan. Safest route is right of wall from Ligen (beware Rogald or whatever he is called - the 2-headed guy) then walk just right of the wall to the gates. Through the gates towards Lamphota and pass Brythwich Groove left, pass the bridge and head towards Cair Treflan (there's a porter in the village and you can sell stuff). In Treflan Grove (east from village, still on west side of wall) are curms to hunt. If you follow the road east and past the gate you'll find a nice spot with wolfes, curms, torcs, horses and stuff. Beware the deamhan aeirs for their DD's. Later go more towards the east for megafelids and bears.

Since I am not sure wheter to make a new BG1 toon or level another char that is in the post-Thid-age I am in the same boat as you :) I usually start at Howth (lvl25) and go to Spraggon Den, but then I use the instances now and then too... but the spraggons drop here and there so that's nice.

If you need company, yell at me, I mostly have a Jor or a Yor in the name :)

Have fun!
I hum along and make things hum... on
WAR: Rydegh/Disciple of Khaine

RETIRED CHARS
AoC: Rydegh/DT, Joric/Demo
DAoC: Jorykia/Valk, Yorinde/Druid, Irah/Ani, Weda/Warden, Jorub/Bard&Friar, Rydegh/Ranger
D4O: Donk

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

you can always use the instance tasks too.. very good xp and quick and easy.
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”