Please post experiences of item loss

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Overdue

Post by Overdue »

Kias wrote:you can't really put a price on the time involved to get a lgm crafter though, if someone offered me 75p to make a lgm crafter the offer would most likely be declined since its so fucking boring.

also from our guild we had both druids stripped and the warden (me), 2 of those characters templates were heavily reliant of rogsofdoom and I don't think 225p really comes close to compensating the amount of time/money it would take to restore those characters old templates.

another thing to note is the effect this will have on the server economy, as a example say people who lost rare item xxx with a 0.0002 chance to drop from an encounter with a repop of 7 days (/sarcasm off) are given 50p to replace the lost item, how exactly will this help people replace this item, it will do nothing but increase the price of said item. The amount of free plat goa are distributing is fucking stupid and them saying they cannot restore certain items/rogs etc is probably bs too, they just are not willing to invest the time in restoring items that would take effort to restore.
Yes infact you are spot on. For me aslong as the items get replaced the crafting shouldn't cost me much since I have friends who can craft for me.
Devera the 10th Season Thunderer Blademaster
Gori the 8th Season Silver Hand Bard
Deify the 9th Season Flammen Vakten Spiritmaster

Retired

Kias
Emerald Rider

Post by Kias »

Overdue wrote:Yes infact you are spot on. For me aslong as the items get replaced the crafting shouldn't cost me much since I have friends who can craft for me.
well getting player crafted armour and sc is not really the problem, problems arise when people have to redo their entire template because goa won't restore a key part of the old template (ie a rog of around 70 uv in my case which no normal drop even comes close to replicating).
kaisar - einherjar
kiasar - elding fru
kias - silver hand
botabalans - savant :<
kanimist the animist :arti:

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

Only a minor issue but..
I understood it as we were getting a free week subs because of Prydwen being down, it came up Monday but still .. there is loads of players that cant play because all equipment is missing, I am wondering if they are taking that into account? What use of free days on sub do we have when all characters have no equipment at all, NONE. I fear it will take some time before all this is fixed..
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

`Naema
Emerald Rider

Post by `Naema »

centurion wrote:Only a minor issue but..
I understood it as we were getting a free week subs because of Prydwen being down, it came up Monday but still .. there is loads of players that cant play because all equipment is missing, I am wondering if they are taking that into account? What use of free days on sub do we have when all characters have no equipment at all, NONE. I fear it will take some time before all this is fixed..

I completly agree with ya. I got 3 accounts all lvl 48- 50's are stripped. Only some lowbies are intact.

Grymligast
Emerald Rider

Post by Grymligast »

centurion wrote:Only a minor issue but..
Free days haven´t started yet so I THINK they are waiting for finishing up the biggest RN rush before activating the free days. But then again didn´t they say it was to 16:th?

Merino
Emerald Rider

Post by Merino »

What I find worrisome is that they purge 66'000 items, leaving entire characters naked (3 of them on our two accounts), but still left 2 duped scrolls on one of our otherwise unscathed characters. Does this mean that the purge was not thorough enough? Or does the problem still exist? Or can I stay calm and the dupe is just a data field in an otherwise well working database? Leaves a bad feeling somehow.
Oh, and before you tell me to do it, I already reported the dupe in our Rightnow report last night.

Merino/Yeyi

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

my wampire is completely neked do i remember exact name of gear he was wearing.... no, also was 2 weefella's playing last nite
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Genedril
Emerald Rider

Post by Genedril »

Jupi wrote:.... no, also was 2 weefella's playing last nite
Now that is truely a bad thing. Time to shut down pryd for good if he's out in stereo!!

Gamblor
Emerald Rider

Post by Gamblor »

Checked my account .

Only my Vamp is naked.
Now he wasn't wearing any arti's ( he's only lvl 41)
but i was in a full suit of alurite ( lvl 49), do you think that GoA will give me aluite back or a suit ?
Gamblor Evilneonhammer Lvl 49 Champ :gamblor:
Samos Lvl 50 Animist
Noobynoodle Lvl 50 Warden
Garibaldi Lvl 47 Vamp
Ickleluwibomb Lvl 39 Chanter
Gambino lvl 39 Dr00d D00d

Mid/Glas

Gamblor Lvl 2x Savage
Yamis Lvl x Spirit Master
FinalFlash lvl 4x Warlock
Chereck Shadowblade
Gambet Hunter

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

Gamblor wrote:Checked my account .

Only my Vamp is naked.
Now he wasn't wearing any arti's ( he's only lvl 41)
but i was in a full suit of alurite ( lvl 49), do you think that GoA will give me aluite back or a suit ?
does it matter? lol
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”